Set in a picturesque landscape at the foothills of the Western Ghats, National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) is located about 22 kilometers north-east of Calicut City. National Institute of Technology Calicut is a Technical Institution of national importance set up by an Act of parliament(Act 29 of 2007) namely, the National Institute of technology Act 2007, which received the assent of the President of India on 5th June,2007. The provision of the Act have come into force with effect from 15th August,2007 as per Notification S.O.1384(E) dated 9th August, 2007 of the MHRD(Dept. of Higher Education),New Delhi. As per the provision of the said Act, this Institution runs on non profitable basis.
Under Graduate Programmes
- B.Tech Chemical Engg.
- B.Tech Civil Engg.
- B.Tech Computer Science & Engg.
- B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engg.
- B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engg.
- B.Tech Mechanical Engg.
- B.Tech Producation Engg. & Management
Post Graduate Programmes
M Tech.Civil Engg.
- Structural Engg
- Traffic & Transportation Planning
- Offshore Structures
M Tech Electrial Engg
- Power Systems
- Instrumentation & Control Systems
- Power Electronics
M Tech Electronics Engg
- Digital Systems & Commun. Engg.
- Electronics Design & Technology
M Tech Mech Engg
- Industrial Engg. & Management
- Thermal Sciences
- Manufacturing Technology
- Energy Management
- Material Science & Technology
M Tech Computer Science and Engg
- Computer Science and Engg
Master of Computer Applications
PhD Programmes are offered in all departments
PG Diploma in Construction Management
National Institute of Technology, Calicut
(Institution of National Importance)
Calicut 673 601,
Tel : 0495 – 2286100, 2286106
Fax : 0495- 2287250
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Website : https://www.nitc.ac.in
VC: Dr G R C Reddy
Reg: Shri P Ananthakrishnan