College located in six States under CAU, Imphal
1. B.Sc. (Agri) (Four year duration)
2. M.Sc. (Agri)
b) Plant Pathology
d) Plant Breeding & Genetics
e) Soil Science & Agril. Chemistry
1) B. Sc. (Agri)
Candidates should have passed 10+2 exam with
a) English b) Physics c) Chemistry d) Math/Biology/ Agriculture with 60% marks for General Category and 50% marks for SC/ST and In-service candidates with at least 3 years regular service.
2) M.Sc. (Agri)
Candidate should have passed B.Sc. (Agril) exam with at least on OGPA of 2.6 0n 4 point scale or 6.5 in 10 point scale or equivalent grade for General Category relaxable by 5% marks for SC/ST & In-service candidates with 3 years regular services
Mode of Selection :
Selection of (Agril) is done by respective state Govts. of NEHR in their own Entrance Exam / Test.
1) College of Agriculture – Imphal, Manipur
2) College of Veterinary & Animal Scs. – Aizawl, Mizoram
3) College of Fisheries – Lambuchera, Tripura
4) College of Horticulture & Forestry – Pashigat. A.P.
5) College of Agril. Engg. & Post Harvest Technology – Sikkim
6) College of Home Science – Tura, Meghalaya
Central Agricultural University
P B No 23,
Manipur 795 004
VC: Prof S N Puri
Reg: Dr M Premjit Singh