Assam Agriculture University announces Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD Degree Program Admission for Session 2021
Assam Agriculture University Admission 2021 – Assam Agricultural University (AAU) has invited applications for admission in Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD Degree Programmes for the academic year 2021-22.
Interested candidates can read the post below for more details on Assam Agriculture University Admission 2021 such as the course offered, application form, eligibility criteria, etc.
- UG Programs : Bachelor of Sciences (Hons.) in Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons) Community Science /B.F.Sc./B.V.Sc. & A.H. /B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture /B.Sc. (Hons.) Sericulture
- PG Programs : Master of Sciences (M.Sc.) in Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Home Science, Fisheries Science & MBA (Agri. Business)
- PhD Programs : Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Home Science, Fisheries Science
Assam Agriculture University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Advertisement in Newspaper/Uploading of admission notification in AAU‐website : 28th June 2021 (Monday)
- Last date of receiving applications for admission into all courses : 31st July 2021 (Saturday)
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Agriculture University Admission 2021
For UG Programs :
- A candidate must have passed Higher Secondary/10+2/Intermediate examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) or Physics , Chemistry and Agriculture (PCAg) from a recognized University or Board.
- A candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for Gen/OBC/UPS category and 40% in aggregate for SC/ST/DAC in the qualifying examination.
- A candidate for an undergraduate degree programme shall be at least 16 years of age as on 01‐08‐2021 (i.e, must have been born before 01‐08‐2004) for all the programmes other than B.V.Sc & A.H.
For PG Programs :
- Passed B.Sc. in Agriculture/Horticulture / Forestry/Sericulture or B.Sc in Chemistry / Biochemistry / biotechnology / Life Science / Fishery / Diary / Food Science and/or Food Technology / Food Science & Nutrition degree of this University or any other University at least 60% marks for General/OBC/UPS category and 50% marks for SC/ST/DAC category.
For PhD Programs :
- Passed M.Sc. (Agri)/M.Sc.(H.Sc.)/M.F.Sc. (As the case may be) degree examinations in the concerned discipline of this University or any other University recognized by this University with a basic degree in Agriculture/Home Science/Fisheries Science with a minimum 60% marks.
For all the courses eligibility details, check the official Website http://www.aau.ac.in/
Assam Agriculture University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website http://www.aau.ac.in/
Steps to follow:
- Step 1 : Register yourself
- Step 2 : Pay the Application fee using Payment Gateway.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form.
- Step 4 : Uploaded to required documents
- Step 5 : After finalization of the Application Form, the applicants can print the Confirmation Sheet.
- Candidates desiring to pursue any undergraduate or postgraduate degree programmes at AAU need to pay ₹800/‐ ($25 for International candidates) only as application fees.
- Make an online payment of the Application Fee through the payment gateway integrated with the application form.
- Selection and admission of candidates is strictly on the basis of merit to be judged as per approved regulation.
- Note: In‐Service candidates must submit their Release Order/ No Objection Certificate from the competent authority to pursue higher studies in AAU.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website