Sri Siddhartha Medical College (SSMC) started in the year 1988 by Sri Siddhartha Educational Society (SSES) has been conferred a status of “deemed-to-be-university” by University Grants commission
Under Graduate Courses
Post Graduate Courses
1 M.S. Anatomy
2 M.D. Physiology
4 M.D. Microbiology
5 M.D. General Medicine
6 M.D. Paediatrics
7 M.S.General Surgery
9 M.S. E.N.T
10 M.S. Opthalmology
11 M.D. Anaesthesia
12 M.D. Radio-Diagnosis
13 M.D. OBG
1 Conservative dentistry
4 Oral and Maxillo Facial surgery
Note: Number of seats mentioned above are inclusive of 15 % seats reserved for NRI’s ; 10 % for Tumkur Revenue division category and 5 % under management quota
Bachelor of Engineering
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer Science & Engineering.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Electonics & Communication Engineering.
- Industrial Engineering & Management.
- Information Science & Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Medical Electronics Engineering.
- Tele-Communication Engineering.
Post Graduation Programmes
- Master of Computer Applications.
- M.Sc (Engg by Research).
- M.Tech (Thermal Power Engineering).
- M.Tech (Digital Electonics).
Research Programmes in Engineering, Media Studies and Mass Communication are offered. To promote interdisciplinary Research and Development of technologies, Institute has setup a Seperate R & D Center. This center will foster and nurture R & D Activities among faculty and students.
Admissions to U.G and P.G courses shall be made on an All India basis to the identical courses in all deemed-to-be universities through a Common Entrance Test conducted by UGC or by an Institution / Agency identified and approved by the UGC. This shall also apply to those institutions which have already been given the deemed-to-be university status.
For latest information regarding Courses duration ,eligibility, and fee structure visit University/college website
- Sri Siddhartha Medical College
- Sri Siddhartha Dental College
- Sri Siddhartha Institute of Technology
Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education
B.H. Road, Agalkote,
Tumkur, 527 107
Reception: + 91 816 2275516
Registrar:+ 91 816 2275512
Deputy Registrar: + 91 816 2275514
Email : [email protected]
website: www.sahe.in and