NMIMS University Mumbai
In order to meet the growing demand for management education, the Mandal, with the help of handsome donation from Narsee Monjee Educational Trust, established Narsee Monjee Institute of Management and Higher Studies in 1981. The institute commenced its activities with starting of Masters Degree Programme in Management Studies.
NMIMS is the first business school to be accredited and awarded a “FIVE STAR” rating by the UGC sponsored National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), which is the highest rating that is awarded by the council.
NMIMS has been awarded the ISO 9001:2000 Certification by ICL in 2004.
The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), an autonomous institution of the University Grants Commission (UGC) has accredited NMIMS University with Grade 'A' (Score 85-90%)
Based on the recommendations of the University Grants Commission and All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, has accorded Deemed to be University Status to NMIMS in January 2003.
School of Business Management
Full Time Programmes
- Doctoral Programme in Management
Part Time MBA
- Part Time MBA in Social Entrepreneurship
- Enterprise Training Programme for WomenAdvanced Modes of Learning (DAML)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources (PGDHR)
- Management Programme for Executives
- Post Graduate Certificate course in Business Administration (for Defence Officers.)
Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering
- MBA (Tech.)
- B. Tech.
- M. Tech.
- Diploma in Textile Technology
- Ph.D. in Engg.
School of Pharmacy & Technology Management
- B. Pharm.
- MBA (Pharm. Tech.)
- Full Time M. Pharm.
- Part Time M. Pharm
- Ph.D. in Pharma. Sci.
- One Year Collaborative Certificate with Seneca College, Toronto
- M.Sc.(Applied Pharmaceutical Sciences)
School of Commerce
- B.Com (Hons.)
- PGDBM (TOURISM)
School of Science
- M.Sc.-Ph.D. in Chemical Sciences and Biological Sciences.
- Ph.D. in Chemical Sciences and Biological Sciences
- Diploma Programmes
Balwant Sheth School of Architecture
School of Distance Learning
Diploma Programmes (1 Year)
- Diploma in Business Management. (DBM) CODE: D101
- Diploma in Marketing Management (DMM) CODE: D102
- Diploma in Financial Management. (DFM) CODE: D103
- Diploma in Human Resources Management. (DHRM) CODE: D104
- Diploma in International Trade Management (DITM) CODE : D105
- Diploma in Banking and Finance Management (DBFM) CODE : D106
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management (DSCM) CODE : D107
Post Graduate Diploma Programmes (2 Years)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) CODE : D201
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management. (PGDMM) CODE : D202
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management. (PGDFM) CODE : D203
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management. (PGDHRM) CODE : D204
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Trade Management (PGDITM) CODE : D205
- Post graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBFM) CODE : D206
- Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management (PGDSCM) CODE : D207
Admission is any course would be made on the basis of candidate's performance in the admission test; if and where, no test in conducted, admission would be made on the basis of aggregate total marks secured by the candidate in / at the qualifying examination and marks obtained by the candidate in eligibility subject
For latest information regarding Courses duration ,eligibility, and fee structure visit University/college website
- School Of Business Management
- Mukesh Patel School Of Technology Management And Engineering
- School Of Pharmacy And Technology Management
- School Of Distance Learning
- Balwant Sheth School Of Architecture
- School Of Science
- School Of Commerce
SVKM's NMIMS University
(Deemed University Status)
V. L. Mehta Road,
Vile Parle (W),
Mumbai - 400 056. India.
Tel.: +91 - 22 - 2613 4577 / 2618 3688
Timings: 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. & 2.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.
(Except Public holidays and Sundays)
For Admission related enquiries
Tel No.: 022-2613 4577 / 2618 3688 Extn. 187 / 180 / 201
Direct Line: 022-26130858
Fax: +91 - 22 - 2611 4512