Patna Women’s College announces Entrance Exam for Admission to Master of Computer Application (MCA) Program 2022
Patna Women’s College MCA Entrance Exam 2022 – Patna Women’s College invites applications for admission to 2 years Master of Computer Applications (MCA) Program approved by AICTE for the academic year 2022-23
Interested candidates can check the complete details on Patna Women’s College MCA Entrance Exam 2022 like eligibility criteria, application form, selection procedure, and more from the page below.
Patna Women’s College MCA Entrance Exam 2022
- Application Form Start Date: 01st May 2022
- Last date for submission of completed Application Form: 31st May 2022
- Date of Entrance Test: 28th June 2022 (11.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Interview: To be Announced
- Publication of 1st Admission List: 02nd July 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Patna Women’s College MCA Admission 2022
- A candidate seeking admission to MCA Course must be B.C.A. or B.Sc. in Computer Science or Graduate in any stream with Mathematics as a subject plus a diploma in computing of at least one-year duration from a recognized institution.
- Candidates must have secured at least 45% marks in the above graduate level qualifying exam.
- A candidate seeking admission to Semester I of MCA course will have to secure a proper place in the merit list prepared on the basis of an entrance exam followed by an interview conducted by Patna Women’s College.
- Application forms for 2022–2023 will be available on the College website (www.patnawomenscollege.in) from 01.05.2022 to 31.05.2022.
- Forms to be filled in Online. Appearing candidates of UG Programmes may also be eligible for Admission to PG/PG Diploma Programmes
Entrance Test Fee
- Form Fee : Rs. 1100/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Admission will be done strictly on the basis of the Merit list prepared after the Entrance Test for the Respective Programmes of study.
Entrance Test Pattern
- The test will be objective type with the use of Blue / Black pen and OMR sheet for MCA
- The pattern of the entrance test will be as follows :-
- Full marks : 100
- Duration of Exam. : 2 hours
- No. of objective questions : 100 each carrying one mark, no negative marking
- Exam Topic
- General Knowledge and Aptitude Test – 25 marks
- Questions related with the subject – 75 marks
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website