Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) Patan announces Admission to UG, PG & PG Diploma Courses 2021-22
HNGU Admission 2021 – Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU), Patan, invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and PG Diploma Courses for the academic session 2021-22.
Check the post below for more details on HNGU Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc.
- UG Courses : B.A., B.Sc. B. Com., B.C.A., B.B.A., B.P.Ed, B.LIB, B.S.W., etc.
- PG Courses : MA, M.Sc., M.Com., MCA, MBA, B.Ed., M.Ed., MSW, M.R.S., LLM, MPE, M.LIB, M.J.M.C.,
- PG Diploma Courses : P.G. Diploma In Prakrut and Apabhramsa & P.G. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology etc.
- Certificate & Diploma Course : Diploma in Yoga, Diploma in Jainology,, Industrial Safety, Certificate in Environment Management & Certificate Course in Jainology, Certificate Course in Astrology & Industrial Safety etc.
HNGU Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online application process : On going
- Last Date for submission of Admission Forms :- 31st July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for HNGU Admission 2021
- For UG, Certificate & Diploma Courses : Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- For PG & PG Diploma Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of a degree can also apply.
- For all courses, eligibility criteria check the official Website https://www.ngu.ac.in/
HNGU Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.ngu.ac.in/
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply on the prescribed form online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and admission to the courses are detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website.
- For all UG PG courses :- Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment :- Online through Debit card/credit card/Net banking.
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit & qualification examinations.
or more details and to apply, please visit the official website