Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) announces Chhattisgarh Pre MCA Entrance Exam (CG Pre MCA) 2022, Apply now
CG Pre MCA 2022 – Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB), Raipur has invited applications for CG Pre MCA 2022 for admission to Master of Computer Application Course for the academic session 2022-23.
Chhattisgarh Pre MCA Entrance Exam 2022
- Start Date of Online application form : 20th April 2022
- Last date to submit the online application form : 10th May 2022
- Open form Correction window : 11th to 13th May 2022
- Date of CG Pre MCA 2022 Exam : 29th May 2022 (9.00am to 12.15 pm)
- Result declaration : To be announced
- Candidates are advised to check the following CG Pre MCA 2022 Eligibility Criteria before filling its application form:
- Nationality : Indian national citizens will be eligible for the examination.
- Domicile : Candidates must have a domicile of the state & must be a resident of Chhattisgarh state.
- Age Limit : Candidates must not be older than 32 years of age. Relaxation of up to 3 years (i.e., the upper age limit is 35 years) has been provided to candidates of SC/ ST/ OBC/ Female/ PwD categories.
- Qualification : Candidates must have graduated from a recognized university. Mathematics must have been included in the subjects studied in class XII or during Bachelors. Allied subjects like Business Mathematics, Basic Mathematics, etc. will not be considered.
- However, higher subjects related to Mathematics such as Advanced Mathematics will be accepted by the exam authority. BCA graduates need not have Mathematics as a subject as per the CG Pre MCA 2022 eligibility criteria.
- Qualifying Marks : The minimum marks required as per CG Pre MCA eligibility is 50% overall for unreserved categories and 45% for reserved categories.
- Eligible candidates can apply online for the CG Pre MCA 2022 through the official Website https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/
Steps to follow for Application :
- Step 1 : Applicants need to read all the instructions carefully related to the application form before filling the form.
- Step 2 : Applicants must also meet the eligibility criteria set by the university in order to get admission.
- Step 3 : At the time of filing the application form, applicants need to provide basic details as required like name, address, phone number, email, and education.
- Step 4 : During registration, candidates must also provide email ID & phone number in the application form.
- Step 5 : Once such details are successfully filled applicants also need to upload the scanned photo and signature in the form.
- Step 6 : The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking or cash payment by generating bank challan.
- For General candidates : Rs. 200/-
- For OBC candidates : Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH candidates : Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/DD/Cash
- Admissions will be offered on the basis of academic performance and scores in CG Pre MCA 2022.
CG Pre MCA 2022 Exam Pattern
- Candidates must go through the following details regarding CG Pre MCA 2022 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam : Offline mode
- Duration : 3 hours, 15 minutes (2:00 am to 5:15 pm)
- Language medium : English & Hindi
- Type of Questions : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No of Questions : 200 questions
- Total marks : 200 marks
- Marking scheme : Each question carries 1 mark. There will be no negative marking.
- Subject-wise distribution of Questions
- Mathematics (10+2) level : 100 questions
- General Awareness : 40 questions
- Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning : 40 questions
- Computer Awareness : 20 Questions
CG Pre MCA 2022 Syllabus
- Syllabus for CG Pre MCA Entrance Exam 2022 is available on the official website
- Only Raipur City
For more information and to apply online, visit the university website
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates
- State Entrance
- Common Entrance Test Notifications 2022
- MCA Entrance Exam and Admission 2022