BS Abdur Rahman University Chennai announces Admission to Master of Computer Application (MCA) Program 2021
BS Abdur Rahman University MCA Admission 2021 – B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology, Chennai has invited Applications from the eligible candidates for admission to MCA Program at Department of Computer Applications for the academic session 2021-22.
BS Abdur Rahman University MCA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last date of online application form :- July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for BS Abdur Rahman University MCA Admission 2021
- Passed BCA / B.Sc. in Computer Science / Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree from the recognized Universities / Institutions
- Passed B.Sc. in Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry / Others, B.Com. / BBA / B.A. / others from the recognized Universities / Institutions with Mathematics at 10+2 Level or at Graduation Level (with additional bridge Courses as per the norms of the Institute)
- Obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying Examination and those appearing for their final examination (subject to passing) are also eligible to apply
- English as one of the subjects of qualifying examination
BS Abdur Rahman University MCA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://crescent.education/mca-pg/
Steps for Registering Online Application
- Register – Fill the online registration form
- Online Application – Complete the online application
- Make Payment – Pay through available payment options
- Preview – Preview your registration and payment details
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can make the payment of application fee by Online Payment or Demand Draft or Counter Payment.
- Payment by DD : Get a demand draft in favour of B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology, payable at Chennai.
- Online Payments: Credit / Debit Cards / Internet Banking Counter Payments:
- Candidates can make the payment of application fee by cash mode at B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology Campus.
Admission is based on the combined score in:
- UG degree marks.
- Entrance Test conducted by the Institute and personal interview.
For more details & apply online, click on the official website