Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU), Guwahati announces Assam Joint MCA Entrance Examination (JMEE 2023) for MCA Admission, Apply now
Assam JMEE 2023 – Applications are invited by Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU), Guwahati for Assam Joint MCA Entrance Examination (JMEE 2023) for admission to 1st Semester Class of MCA Program 2023 in the Colleges. Application for the same can be submitted online at the official website from May 22nd to June 22, 2023.
Assam JMEE 2023
- Submission of online applications: 22nd May (Monday), 2023
- Last Date for submission of online Applications: 12th June (Monday), 2023
- Issue of online Admit cards: From 19th June,2023 to 28th June, 2023.
- Date and timing of examination: 2nd July, 2023, 11:00 a.m.-02:00 p.m.
- Declaration of results: Within 10 days of conduct of examination
- Should possess a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category)
- The candidates should have studied and passed in Mathematics at 10+2 or graduation level.
- Candidates who will be appearing in their final examination are also eligible to apply.
- The aspirant’s age should be in between 20 to 26 years as 01 July 2023
- Candidate seeking admission to the exam (JMEE-2023) must apply online at this website www.astu.ac.in
- An application fee of Rs. 1000/- is to be paid online using “State bank Collect” which facilitates payment through debit/credit/ Net banking. ASTU shall not accept hard copies of the Application and any other documents.
- For more details visit the official website www.astu.ac.in
- Candidates can make the payment through online mode.
- Candidates have to pay the Rs 1000/- as the exam fee using “State Bank Collect” which facilitates the payment through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking
- The JMEE 2023 application fee is non-refundable
Assam JMEE 2023 Exam Pattern
- The exam consist of a Single Paper of 3 hours duration, which includes the following sections:
- Mathematics: 30 Questions
- Basic Computer: 10 Questions
- Graphics: 10 Questions
- Branch of Engineering: 50 Questions
- Questions will be MCQ Type. Every Question will carry 4 (four) marks each. 4 (four) marks will be awarded for a correct answer and 1(one) mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
- Assam JLEE is conducted in offline (OMR sheet mode)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MCA Entrance Exams and Admission Notifications 2023
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023