Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM) Nashik announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program 2022-23
SIOM MBA Admission 2022 – Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik invites application for admission to 2-Years Full-Time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic session commencing from January 2022.
Read on for more details on SIOM MBA Admission 2022
SIOM MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
- SNAP Registration Start date: August 21, 2021
- SNAP registration last payment date: November 27, 2021
- SNAP Admit card announcement date: December 4, 2021
- SNAP 2021 exam date: December 19, 2021
- January 08, 2022 (Wednesday)
- January 16, 2022 (Saturday)
- SNAP 2021 Result announcement date: February 01, 2022
- Online Registration for SIOM commences: September 25th, 2021
- Institute Registration and Payment end date: January 25, 2022
- Institute shortlist announcement date: February 08, 2022
- Shortlist call letter publication date: February 11, 2022
- Institute GEPIWAT dates: 18, 19, 20 Feb and 25, 26, 27 Feb 2022
- 1st merit list declaration date: March 14, 2022
- Last date for payment of fees for 1st Merit List: March 29, 2022
- Programme commencement date: June 6, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for SIOM MBA Admission 2022
- Candidate should be an Engineering Graduate (Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology) from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes)
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
SIOM MBA Admission 2022 Application Procedure
- The applicant must register and pay for SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) 2021. SNAP 2021 test fee is INR 1750/- (non-refundable). Following are the options for payment.
- i) Billdesk Payment Gateway
- ii) Easebuzz Payment Gateway
iii) Indian Bank Gateway
- iv) Demand Draft
- For more details please visit www.snaptest.org
- While registering for SNAP, applicants have to also apply for SIOM Nashik separately with a application fee of Rs.1000/- (non-refundable) to be paid to SIOM Nashik for each program that the aspirant wishes to apply
- This is mandatory, without which the applicant will not be considered for short-listing for the GE (Group Exercise) PI-WAT (Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test) process for the respective program(s).
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment through Credit Card
- Online Payment through NET Banking
- Payment through Demand Draft
- Stage I – Written Assessment Test (WAT): Candidates will be given a written assignment/ essay/topical write-up to be completed in 10 minutes. They will be judged on their written communication skills like the content, language, grammar, presentation etc. for 10 marks.
- Stage II: Group Exercise: Candidates will be given an exercise /activity to be completed in group within specified time. They will be assessed for 30 marks on their communication skills, team working, problem solving ability etc.
- Stage III: Eligibility document verification: Candidates will show their original documents pertaining to all information submitted in their application form particularly education, work experience, achievement as mentioned in the interview call letter.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website