Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM) Nashik announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program 2023-24
SIOM MBA Admission 2023 – Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik invites application for admission to 2-Years Full-Time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic session commencing from January 2023.
SIOM MBA Admission 2023
- SNAP Registration Start date: August 04, 2022 (Thursday)
- SNAP registration last payment date: November 24, 2022 (Thursday)
- SNAP Admit card announcement date: December 05,2022 (Monday) for SNAP Test 01; December 10, 2022 (Saturday) for SNAP Test 02 and SNAP Test 03
- SNAP 2022 Exam Date
- SNAP Test 01 – December 10, 2022 (Saturday) : 02.00 PM to 03.00 PM
- SNAP Test 02 – December 18, 2022 (Sunday) : 02.00 PM to 03.00 PM
- SNAP Test 03 – December 23, 2022 (Friday) : 02.00 PM to 03.00 PM
- SNAP 2022 Result announcement date: January 10, 2023 (Tuesday)
- Online Registration for SIOM commences: September 05, 2022 (Monday)
- Institute Registration and Payment end date: January 05, 2023 (Thursday)
- Institute shortlist announcement date: January 16, 2023 (Monday)
- Shortlist call letter publication date: January 23, 2023 (Monday)
- Institute GEPIWAT dates (Operations Management): 10,11,12 Feb, 17,18,19 Feb and 24,25,26 Feb 2023
- Institute GEPIWAT dates (Agri-Operations Management): 17,18,19 Feb and 24,25,26 Feb 2023
- 1st merit list declaration date: March 10, 2023 (Friday)
- Last date for payment of fees for 1st Merit List: March 27, 2023 (Monday)
- Programme commencement date: June 05, 2023 (Monday)
Eligibility Criteria for SIOM MBA Admission 2023
- Candidate should be an Engineering Graduate (Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology) from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes)
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- The applicant must register and pay for SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) 2021. SNAP 2022 test fee is INR 1750/- (non-refundable). Following are the options for payment.
- i) Billdesk Payment Gateway
- ii) Easebuzz Payment Gateway
iii) Indian Bank Gateway
- iv) Demand Draft
- For more details please visit www.snaptest.org
- While registering for SNAP, applicants have to also apply for SIOM Nashik separately with a application fee of Rs.1000/- (non-refundable) to be paid to SIOM Nashik for each program that the aspirant wishes to apply
- This is mandatory, without which the applicant will not be considered for short-listing for the GE (Group Exercise) PI-WAT (Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test) process for the respective program(s).
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment through Credit Card
- Online Payment through NET Banking
- Payment through Demand Draft
- Stage I – Written Assessment Test (WAT): Candidates will be given a written assignment/ essay/topical write-up to be completed in 10 minutes. They will be judged on their written communication skills like the content, language, grammar, presentation etc. for 10 marks.
- Stage II: Group Exercise: Candidates will be given an exercise /activity to be completed in group within specified time. They will be assessed for 30 marks on their communication skills, team working, problem solving ability etc.
- Stage III: Eligibility document verification: Candidates will show their original documents pertaining to all information submitted in their application form particularly education, work experience, achievement as mentioned in the interview call letter.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023