Vellore Institute of Technology Vellore announces Admission to B.Sc Hotel and Tourism Management Program 2021
VIT Vellore BSc Hotel and Tourism Management Admission 2021 – Vellore Institute of Technology Vellore invites application for admission to B.Sc Hotel & Tourism Management (HOT) Program at School of Hotel & Tourism Management (HOT) for the academic year 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check details on VIT Vellore BSc Hotel and Tourism Management Admission 2021
VIT Vellore BSc Hotel and Tourism Management Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Issue of application form :- 19th March 2021
- Last date to apply online :- 30th June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for VIT Vellore BSc Hotel and Tourism Management Admission 2021
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have secured an aggregate of 60% and above in their +2 examination to be eligible to apply.
- The aggregate marks obtained in the subjects in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50%.
VIT Vellore BSc Hotel and Tourism Management Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can only apply online through the official website www.vit.ac.in & https://admissions.vit.ac.in/ and pay the application fee through Net banking/Debit card/Credit card/Paytm
Steps to be followed:
Stage 1: New User Registration
- Enter all the relevant details carefully. All the communications will be sent to your registered email address and mobile number.
Stage 2: Sign in for Registered Users
- Login with the registered email address and the password received from VIT.
Stage 3: Filling Online application form
- Provide all relevant details carefully, before submission. An application number will be generated after submission.
Stage 4: Make payment
- The cost of the application is Rs.500/- and it is non-refundable to pay by Netbanking / Credit / Debit card / Paytm.
Stage 5: Photo & Signature Upload
- Photograph Image & Signature Image – Size should be between 10 kB to 200 kB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM.
Stage 6: Payment transaction queries
- At the time of the transaction, if the amount is debited, kindly wait for an hour to confirm the payment status in the same login page.
- Merit list is prepared based on merit performance in 10+2.
- The merit list candidates will be called for counseling
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website