Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth announces 1 year LLM International Trade & Commercial Laws and LLM in Legal Theory 2019
Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth LLM Admission 2019 – Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to one-year LL.M. in "International Trade and Commercial Laws" and LL.M. in "Legal Theory" at Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) for the academic year 2019-20.
About Chinmaya University
- Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth (CVV) is a Deemed-to-be-University in the ‘de novo’ category, started in 2016, the centenary year of the inspirational Visionary and Founder of Chinmaya Mission, and renowned spiritual master and teacher par excellence, Swami Chinmayananda. CVV, with its headquarters at Chinmaya International Foundation (Adi Sankara Nilayam, Ernakulam, Kerala, India), has been established as a torchbearer for the preservation of Indian cultural heritage and its knowledge traditions through higher education
- It is breaking new ground wherever necessary and adopting the merits of all that has come before, with a leaning towards the winds of innovation.
- LL.M. (International Trade and Commercial Laws) – 1 year programme
- LL.M. (Legal Theory) – 1 year programme
See: Law Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth LLM Admission 2019
- Candidates should have scored a minimum of 50% in their LL.B. There will also be tests / interviews to determine the selection of the candidates for the programme
Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth LLM Admission 2019 Application Form
- Thank you for your interest in applying for a program at Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth (CVV). At CVV, you will find cutting-edge curriculum blended with the right dose of Indian Wisdom; masterfully designed by some of the best faculty
- You get to meet students from different walks of life in a campus that offers a rich campus life.
- Online Registration – https://apply.cvv.ac.in/
Instructions for filling the application form
- There is an online application form for application to the programmes at Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth (CVV).
- You need to create an applicant profile to apply to the programmes at Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth. If you are visiting the application section for the first time, kindly register by providing the required details in the “Register Now” section.
- If you have already received the login and password details by email or have created an applicant profile; then log in through the “Login” section to access your profile.
- Select the programme(s) that you are planning to apply for. The programme name in the application form indicates the major stream that the applicant desires to pursue.
Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth LLM Admission 2019 Important Dates
- First Allotment closes by: 20th June 2019
- Second Allotment may extend upto 20th July 2019 or till seats are filled, whichever is earlier: 20th July 2019
- Classes begin on first week of: August 2019
Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Chinmaya Eswar Gurukula, Adi Sankara Nilayam, Adi Shankara Marg, Veliyanad, Kochi, Kerala-682313, Phone: 1800-270-4888, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website http://www.cvv.ac.in/