Registration Process for Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) 2021 begins
The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) has begun the registration process for Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers or REET 2021. Candidates seeking to appear in REET 2021 can visit the official website: rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in and fill in their application forms. The last date to submit the application is February 8, 2021.
Candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 550/- for one paper and Rs. 750/- for both papers.
REET 2021 will be conducted on April 25, 2021. Admit cards for the same will be available for Download from April 14, 2021. The exam is being conducted for the recruitment of 31,000 teaching positions in the government schools of Rajasthan.
The board will conduct the exam for two different levels. The first level exam will be for teachers of classes 1 to 5 and the second level exam will be for teachers of classes 6 to 8. Both the exams will be of 150 minutes carrying 150 marks.
The candidate who holds Basic School Teaching Certificate (BSTC) is only allowed to sit for the Level 1 exam of REET 2021.
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers is a state level competitive examination conducted to certify candidates for recruitment as teachers in the state.
Steps to apply for REET 2021
- Step 1: Visit the official site: rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- Step 2: Search for the REET 2021 notification on the homepage and click on it
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a registration page
- Step 4: Click on the link that reads: ‘Register & Generate Fee Challan for REET-2021′
- Step 5: Fill in the personal and educational details as required in the spaces of the registration process
- Step 6: Remember to note down your username and password for future use
- Step 7: Select a payment option, select bank and complete the payment
- Step 8: Go on to fill the application form
- Step 9: Keep a print out of the filled form for future reference