Result of Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE) 2020 declared by NTA
The National Testing Agency (NTA) on December 22 declared the result of Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE) 2020 on its official website. Candidates who have appeared for the JNUEE 2020 can check their result on the official site: jnuee.jnu.ac.in.
The entrance examination was conducted from October 5 to October 8, 2020. The exams were held in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
How to check result of JNUEE 2020
- Visit the official Website: jnuee.jnu.ac.in.
- Click on the link which reads, “JNUEE Result 2020”.
- A new page will open
- Enter your application number and date of birth
- The result would be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print out of the same for further need
Around 1.35 lakh candidates have applied for the JNU entrance exam. The entrance was conducted for admission to 101 courses offered. Candidates who have qualified for the examination will have to apply for the admission process. For more related details candidates can visit the official site of JNUEE.