Application Correction Window for JEE Main 2021 February Exam begins
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has activated the application correction window for JEE Main 2021 for February Exam. The application correction window for the February session will be available till January 30, 2021. In case, students have made any error at the time of filling the application form can make a correction by login in through the correction window at the website- jeemain.nta.nic.in.
The additional fee (if applicable) shall be paid by the candidate concerned either through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI and PAYTM Wallet generated during the online correction
Candidates will be able to edit errors in the exam forms details including their name, address, date of birth, educational qualifications and other related information. Any request for change in such particulars after the closure of the correction period will not be considered by NTA under any circumstances.
Admit cards for the JEE Main 2021 February exam will be released by the second week of February, 2021. The computer-based JEE Main 2021 February exam is scheduled to be conducted from February 23 to 26, 2021.
How to make Correction in JEE Main Application Form 2021
- Visit the Official website jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Login with your credentials
- Click on the application form 2021 correction link and proceed to make corrections.
- Read the instructions and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Use the pen tool against each field and make the corrections required.
- After making all the necessary corrections, click on the submit icon.