Result of JEE Advanced Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2020 declared by IIT Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi has declared the result of JEE Advanced Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2020 on the official website. All those candidates who have appeared for the examination can check the result on the official website: jeeadv.ac.in.
The JEE Advanced AAT 2020 exam was conducted on October 8, 2020.
Steps to check JEE Advanced AAT Result 2020
- Visit the official site: jeeadv.ac.in.
- Click on the JEE Advanced AAT Result 2020 link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the login credentials.
- Your result would be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the same for further need.
AAT examination is for those candidates who qualify JEE Advanced and wish to take admission in the B. Arch. Program offered by IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee only. The admission in B.Arch program is done on the basis of JEE Advanced AIR, however the candidates are required to pass AAT exam for being considered for B.Arch seat allotment