Result of JEE Advanced 2020 announced by IIT Delhi
IIT Delhi has announced the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2020 results on the official website. All those candidates who appeared for the exam can check their scores on the official website: jeeadv.ac.in.
The JEE Advanced was held on September 27, 2020 in 222 cities across India. A total of 1,60,831 students registered for the exam and 1,50,838 candidates out of total registered candidates appeared in both papers 1 and 2 in JEE Advanced 2020.
JEE Advanced is conducted for admission to Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s or Bachelor-Master Dual Degree in Engineering, Sciences or Architecture.
Steps to check JEE Advanced 2020 Result
- Step 1: Go to the official website of JEE Advanced jeeadv.ac.in.
- Step 2: Click on, “JEE (Advanced) 2020 Result” link on the homepage.
- Step 3: Enter your login details and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 4: JEE Advanced Result 2020 will be displayed.
- Step 5: Download and take a print out for future use.
As per the result 43,204 candidates have qualified JEE Advanced 2020. Chirag Falor from IIT Bombay zone is the exam topper. He scored 352 marks out of 396 marks. Among women candidates, Kanishka Mittal (AIR 17) from IIT Roorkee zone is the topper. She scored 315 marks out of 396 marks.