IGNOU to close re-registration process for January 2021 session on January
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will close the re-registration process for the IGNOU January Session 2021 soon. As per the official website, IGNOU will close the re-registration process on January 15, 2021. All those candidates who are interested to register themselves can go to the official web site of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in and register.
Steps to fill IGNOU Online Re-Registration form for January session 2021
- Go to homepage of the IGNOU Online Re-registration website
- In the applicant login area click on the “Apply online Re Registration Form” button
- Select your course option
- Enter your enrolment number
- Then enter the “Captcha” image in the text box and click on the submit button.
- If you will be eligible for re-registration, then you can proceed further to fill up IGNOU Re-Registration form.
- If you are not eligible, a pop up message will be displayed on screen.
- The students can pay their fee by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card(PNB)
IGNOU Re-registration refers to registering oneself for next year/semester of a Program. It is applicable only to students who are already enrolled in undergraduate/postgraduate programs of two-three year duration.