Application process for IGNOU December 2020 Term End Exam begin
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has opened the online application window for December 2020 Term End Examination. Candidates who have submitted their IGNOU assignments and are eligible to take the December TEE can register on the official website: ignou.ac.in for the exam till November 10, 2020 without late fee.
The varsity has also allowed the students to appear in December 2020 TEE if they had registered to appear in June 2020 TEE but were unable to appear due to COVID-19 related reasons or any other reason. Candidates who have not been issued IGNOU June 2020 Term End Exam will also be allowed to appear in December 2020 Term-end Examination. These candidates will not be required to pay any extra fees.
Steps to Register for IGNOU December 2020 TEE
- Visit the IGNOU website
- Click on December TEE exam link
- On the next window, read the instructions carefully
- Fill in the required details
- Select the IGNOU exams centres
- Pay the online IGNOU exam fees
IGNOU December 2020 TEE Examination fee
- Rs. 150/- per course theory
- Rs. 150/- per course practical
- Students may select any one of the HDFC or IDBI Bank option to make payment from any of their credit/debit card/Net banking of any bank)
- Examination fee once paid shall neither be adjusted nor refunded in any case.
PRE-REQUISITE FOR SUBMISSION OF EXAM FORM:
Candidates should ensure that
- Required number of assignment(s) as applicable for the course(s) filled for appearing in the TEE has been submitted.
- Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time barred.
- Minimum duration for appearing in course(s) has been completed.
IGNOU December 2020 TEE Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
Admit Card/Hall Ticket will be uploaded on the University website (www.ignou.ac.in) approximately 7 days before the commencement of the Term-end Examination.