IGNOU December Term End Exam 2020 to be conducted in February 2021, Apply till December 15
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released an official notice regarding the exam dates of the December Term End Exam (TEE) 2020. As per the notification, the December TEE will be conducted in first week of February 2021
IGNOU has also extended the last date to submit the exam application form till December 15, 2020. As per the official notification the candidates need to submit their project work and their assignments also by December 15, 2020.
The official notification also reads, “ The students who could not appear in the Term-end Examination, June 2020 and the students who are registering for the exam in December 2020 and their validity of the registration is expiring in December 2020 for this purpose, their validity of registration has been extended up to June 2021 as a onetime measure.”
In case students who could not apply to take the TEE June 2020 can apply for the December term end exam by paying Rs 150 per course.
Steps to apply for IGNOU December TEE 2020
- Step 1: Go to IGNOU’s official website – ignou.ac.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, tap on the link that reads, “Online submissions of examination form for December 2020 Term End Examination.”
- Step 3: Read the instruction and click on “Proceed to Fill Online Examination Form.”
- Step 4: Enter program code, enrolment number and select exam centre region.
- Step 5: Provide details including date of birth, gender and preferred exam centre code.
- Step 6: Pay the application fee and submit the form.