Registration Process for IGNOU Admission 2021 (January) begins
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has begun the Registration process for January 2021 Admission. The Open University offers masters’ degrees, bachelors’ degrees, pg diploma & diploma, pg certificate & certificate programs and appreciation/awareness level programs for January 2021 session. The programs will be offered both in open and distance (ODL) mode.
The application submission link is available online at the official website ignou.ac.in. The last date to submit an online application is February 28, 2021.
Steps to Fill Online Application Form
- If you are a first time applicant you are advised to click the available program tab on the homepage of the Online Admission System and select the desired program and carefully read the details of the program including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
- You are also requested to download the Prospectus Jan 2021 and read carefully.
- Click on the button NEW REGISTRATION that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- Remember, while choosing your User Name it must be in between 8 to 16 characters.
- While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After filling the mandatory information click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the “LOGIN” button.
- Before proceeding for filling the online form applicant must have the following:-
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 200 KB)
- Fee can be paid by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- It is suggested to scan documents from your originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
As per the notification, in a particular admission cycle, facility for fee exemption available to SC/ST students can be claimed for one program only. If an applicant submits more than one application claiming fee exemption, all the applications are liable to be rejected.
For any further queries, students can access the IGNOU help desk via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Students can also contact the university officials through these phone numbers: 011-29572513 or 011-29571301.