The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the notification for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2020 July Exam on its official website. The application process for the same has begun on the official website and will conclude on February 24, 2020. Application fee can be paid till February 27, 2020. All those candidates who wish to be a teacher for classes 1 to 8 can apply for CTET 2020 through CTET website i.e. www.ctet.nic.in.
Steps to Apply for CTET 2020 July Exam
- STEP1: Log on to CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in.
- STEP2: Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
- STEP3: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No.
- STEP4: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
- STEP5: Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card and net banking
- STEP6: Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.
The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the 14th edition of CTET on July 5, 2020 (Sunday). The test will be conducted in 20 (Twenty) languages in 112 cities all over the country. The exam is held for two papers – Paper I is for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes 1 to 5 and Paper II is for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes 6 to 8.
Application fee for one paper i.e. Paper I or Paper II is Rs.1000 for General and OBC categories and Rs. 500 for SC, ST, and Differently-abled persons. If candidates wish to appear for both papers, the application fee is Rs.1200 for General and OBC categories and Rs. 600 for SC, ST, and Differently-abled persons.