Admit Card for Joint CSIR UGC NET 2020 released by NTA
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit card for Joint CSIR UGC NET 2020 on its official website. Candidates who have successfully registered for the Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2020 examination can visit the official website csirnet.nta.nic.in to download their respective admit cards.
The Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2020 examination is scheduled to be held on November 19, 21, and 26, 2020 in Computer-Based Test mode in various centers across the country in two sessions- morning session from 9 am to 12 noon and the afternoon session from 2 pm to 5 pm. The examination center will be mentioned in the admit card.
As per data released by the agency as many as 262, 692 candidates have registered for the examination.
Steps to download CSIR NET 2020 Admit Card
- Visit the official website, i.e., csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link that reads “Download admit card”.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your credentials and click on the submit option.
- Your CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout of the same
No hard copy of admit cards will be issued to any candidate.
Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2020 examination for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship (LS)/Assistant Professor will be conducted for Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Life Sciences (Group 1), life Sciences (Group 2), Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences