Vidyasagar University Distance Education PG Courses Admission 2020-21, Dates, Courses, Application Procedure
Vidyasagar University Distance Education PG Admission 2020 – Vidyasagar University invites online Application for admission to Postgraduate (M.A., M. Com., and M.Sc.) under distance mode of academic year 2020-21 at Directorate of Distance Education, Midnapore West Bengal.
1. M.A. in Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Political Science, History
3. M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Environment Science, Computer Science, Dietetics and Community Nutrition Management
Vidyasagar University Distance Education PG Admission 2020 Important Dates
Last date for submission of online application form – 08th November 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Vidyasagar University Distance Education PG Admission 2020
For M.A. course
Hons./Spl. Hons. /Three-year General Graduate or Three-year Pass Graduate with minimum 300 marks in the subject concerned /Two year pass graduate with one year bridge course in relevant subject /M.A. in a subject (other than professional subjects) with minimum 300 marks in the subject concerned at graduate level.
For M.Com course
Hons./Spl. Hons. /Three-year General Graduate or Three-year Pass Graduate with minimum 300 marks in the subject concerned /Two year pass graduate with one year bridge course in relevant subject.
For M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry
Hons/Spl. Hons./Major in relevant subjects.
For M.Sc. in Environmental Science
Hons/Spl. Hons./Major in any Science subject. Or Three year General Graduate in Science subject (The candidates with B.Sc. degree in Geography and Economics are also eligible to apply)
Graduate in Engineering/Technology and equivalent. Or Sponsored Candidate-the above two criteria are relaxed for the sponsored candidates with 3 years’ experience in science laboratories/industries/academic and research institutes. In such case, two year pass/three year pass graduates are also eligible. Sponsored candidates can take admission only at Vidyasagar University Centre (Headquarter)
For M.Sc. in Computer Science
Hons. in Computer Science/Physics/Mathematics/Electronics/Chemistry; or BCA or B.Tech
For M.Sc. in Dietetics and Community Nutrition Management
Hons. in Physiology/Zoology/Nursing/Biochemistry/Chemistry/Nutrition/Food & Nutrition/Home Science/Three-year General Graduate with any one of these subjects/B.Sc (Agriculture/Vocational/ Major) or MBBS/BHMS/BAMS/B. Pharm
Vidyasagar University Distance Education PG Admission 2020 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the University website http://ddeadmission.vidyasagar.ac.in & http://dde.vidyasagar.ac.in
- Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to read through the detailed online admission procedure available on the website.
- For necessary details including the list of affid study centres with address, subject wise available seats, eligibility criteria and course fee etc. please visit http://ddeadmission.vidyasagar.ac.in & http://dde.vidyasagar.ac.in
Admission Process should be done based on merit of examination qualifications.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website