H2 -Uttarakhand Open University announces Entrance Test for admission to MBA Program 2019
Uttarakhand Open University MBA Entrance Test 2019 – Applications are invited from the interested candidates for admission into the MBA Program offered by Uttarakhand Open University on the basis of entrance test for the academic session 2019.
Uttarakhand Open University MBA Entrance Test 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for online application: 15th June 2019
- Date of entrance test: 23rd June 2019
- Release of admit card: to be notified later
See: MBA Admission Dates
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand Open University MBA Admission 2019
- The candidate must score a minimum of 50% marks in Graduation/ Post Graduation with any discipline are eligible for the program and 45% marks for the reserved applicants.
- Must have cleared the entrance examination
- Candidates with a score of 400 in MAT/CAT are exempted from the entrance test.
- As soon as the application process closes, the candidates can download their hall ticket by entering the reference number and date of birth on the website. All the details regarding date, time and venue of exam will be printed on the admit card.
See: Latest Entrance Exam
- Type of Question: MCQ
- Medium of exam: English
- Duration of exam: 2.30 hours
- There will be 4 sections in the exam which are as follows:
Section Wise Weightage
- Reading/Writing comprehension 20%
- Numerical ability/ Data interpretation 30%
- Logical/Mental Ability 30%
- Current Awareness 20%
- Total 100%
Uttarakhand Open University MBA Entrance Test 2019 Application Process
- The application form is available on the official website. Applications are acceptable in online mode only. The entrance test fee is Rs. 1000/- payable at the time of filling of the form.
- Rs. 1000/- (payable at the time of filling of the application form)
For more queries please visit the official website
Uttarakhand Open University
Behind Transport Nagar, Teenpani Bypass road, Haldwani (Nainital)-263139, Website www. uou.ac.in