Uttarakhand Open University announces Admission to UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate Courses for January 2022 Session, Apply Now
Uttarakhand Open University Admission – Uttarakhand Open University has released notification for admission to various UG, PG, PG Diploma, Diploma, Certificate Courses for the academic session 2022 (January)
For management programs, candidates have to go through an online entrance test. Candidates can check the eligibility, application process, fee structure and more details from the page below.
- UG Courses : B.A., BBA, BCA, B.Com., B.Sc., Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management & B.Ed etc.
- PG Courses : M.A., MJMC, MBA, M.Com., MCA, M.Sc., MSW, Master of Tourism and Travel Management etc.
- PG Diploma Courses : PG Diploma in Marketing Management, PG Diploma Human Resource Management, Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management, Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application, Post Graduate Diploma in GeoInformatics, Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Security, Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication, Post Graduate Diploma in Broadcast Journalism & New Media, Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Law etc.
- Diploma Courses : Diploma in Management of Non-wood Forest Products, Tourism Studies, Hospitality Administration, Public Health and Community Nutrition, Yogic Science, Phalit Jyotish, Vedic Karmakand, Information Technology, Right to Information, Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables, Commercial Horticulture
- Certificate Course : Certificate Course in Panchayati Raj, Memory Enhancement, Vedic Karmkand, Phalit Jyotish, Sanskrit Language, Japanese Language, Office Management, Geo Informatics, Computer Application, e-Governance and Cyber Security, Ayurvedic Masseur, Herbal Beauty Care, Ayurvedic Herb Cultivation, Ayurvedic Food and Nutrition, Yogic Sciences, Naturopathy, Food and Nutrition, Web designing and development, Right to Information, Human Rights, Organic Farming, Banking, special education
Uttarakhand Open University Admission Dates 2022
- Start Application Process: 01st January 2022
- Last Date to apply : 28th February 2022
Uttarakhand Open University Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- For UG, Diploma & Certificate Courses: Passed 10 + 2/Intermediate in any stream from any recognized Board.
- For PG & PG Diploma Courses: Passed Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in any discipline from a recognized University.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website http://www.uou.ac.in/
Uttarakhand Open University Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.uou.ac.in/
- Online admission is available at the University’s Website www.uou.ac.in in all programmes. In this mode the fee can be paid only through the payment gateway (Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking)
- After Filling-in the Online Application Form download it and make a hard copy and submit this hard copy at your study centre along with the copies of self-attested testimonials, also get your testimonials verified at the study centre.
- Before filling the application form read the instructions carefully and follow them strictly. Visit the University website for online submission of application forms.
- Admission Processing for all Courses: Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit of qualification examinations or merit in the entrance examination/interview conducted by the University.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website