Utkal University announces Admission to Distance Learning Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PG Diploma Program 2021
Utkal University Distance Education Admission 2021 – The applications will be invited by Utkal University for admission to various distance learning Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PG Diploma courses into its constituent institution i.e. Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education (D.D.C.E.) for the academic year 2021-22.
The Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education(DDCE) of Utkal University was set up with the objective of offering quality education to the various working and adult learners and enduring education to all sections of the society by Distance and/or Continuing Education Mode.
- UG Courses : BA Hons (Education, History, Odia, Pol. Science, Sanskrit, Sociology, English, Hindi), B.Com Hons (Accounting, Management) etc.
- PG Courses : MA in Economics, English, Odia, Public Administration, Sociology, Education, Hindi, Political Science, Sanskrit, History, Master in Social Work (MSW), Master in Commerce (M.Com), MBA, Integrated MBA & BBA etc.
- PG Diploma Courses: PG Diploma in Management, PG Diploma in Banking & Insurance Management etc.
Utkal University Distance Education Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for Admission with usual fees is upto: 30st November 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Utkal University Distance Education Admission 2021
- For UG & IMBA / BBA Courses : Passed 10 + 2/Intermediate in any stream from any recognized Board.
- For PG & PG Diploma Courses : Passed Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in any discipline from a recognized University.
- For MA in Economics: Any graduate BA/ B. Com/ B. Tech/B.A. LLB/ B. Sc. LLB/ B.Com LLB etc.
- For MA in English: Any graduate with English as a subject from Utkal University or any other University recognized by Utkal University is eligible to take admission.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website https://ddceutkal.ac.in/
Utkal University Distance Education Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://ddceutkal.ac.in
- The applicant needs to register him/her self through a link available in the DDCE website (https://ddceutkal.ac.in/admission.asp ) and click New Student registration to submit his/ her Name, Email id, Select Course Name, Mobile No, and Date of Birth
- The candidates desirous to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Before filling the application form read the instructions carefully and follow them strictly. Visit the University website https://ddceutkal.ac.in/admission.asp for online submission of application form.
- Admission Processing for all Courses : Rs. 600/-
- Mode of Payment : Through E-Challan & Online Payment Gateway mode
- On a First come first serve basis.
- All eligible SC/ST students shall be admitted provided they take admission within the due date.
- Seats are reserved as per the provision laid by PG Council, Utkal University.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website