Directorate of Distance Education, DDE University of Kashmir announces Admission to B.Ed Program 2022
University of Kashmir Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2022 – Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to B. Ed. Programme (Kashmir Chapter only) offered through Directorate of Distance Education, University of Kashmir for the academic session 2022
University of Kashmir Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2022
- Issuance of On-line Forms : 21st September 2022
- Last date for submission of On-line Application Forms and deposition of required online Application Fee : 26th September 2022
- Candidates with at least 50% marks for Open Category and 45% marks for reserved category either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for applying to B.Ed. programme (offered through Distance Mode)
- The candidates are advised to follow the following steps for filling their On-Line Application Forms.
- Step-1: Visit http://www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link Admissions. Read Important Instructions for Registration and Submission of Form carefully before proceeding further.
- Step-2: Candidate needs to register him/herself before submitting the Online Application Form. For Registration with the System Click on the “Register as Student”. Remember the Username and Password for future reference.
- Step-3: After successful Registration, login into the system for submitting On-line Application Form. Enter your “Registration No.” and Click “Next”.
- Step-4: Enter the required details and Upload your latest passport size Photograph and click “Next”.
- Step-5: If there is any variation click on “Previous” button, make necessary corrections and then Click “Submit”. Get a printout of the Form and note the Form No. for future reference.
- Step-6: Deposit the non-refundable “Application Fee of Rs. 150/- (including Rs. 50/- as IT Fee) and Processing fee of Rs. 250/- “ i.e. Rs. 400/- through Online mode only.
- The selection of a candidate for the admission to the programme shall be strictly based on the Academic Merit of the qualifying examinations. Admissions shall be governed by the Admission Policy and relevant Statutes.
For more details and apply, please visit official website