SRTMUN Distance Education Admission 2020 – Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University invites application for admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate program offered by the University in the faculties of arts & humanities, commerce, and management for the academic session 2020-21
- Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University Nanded is a new name among distance education providers in India. Recognized by the UGC and awarded with a B grade by NAAC, SRTMU offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- B.A., B.Com, BBA – 3 years
- M.A. (Marathi, Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, History, Sociology, Political Science, Economics, Philosophy and Public Administration) – 2 years
SRTMUN Distance Education Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Publication of advertisement in the Newspaper: 2nd week of July 2020
- Admission process at the study centers: 2nd week of July 2020
- Last date of closing the admission: 4th week of August 2020
- Admission with late Fees of Rs.500/-: 2nd week of September 2020
- Submission of Admission, Eligibility and Exam Fees to University (DD, Cash, NEFT or RTGS): 2nd to 4th week of September 2020
- Submission of admission, Eligibility and Exam forms by the colleges: 2nd to 4th week of September 2020
- Organization of Contact sessions at the study Centers (for UG Course): Sep & Oct 2020 & Jan & Feb 2021
- 1st Term Examination: October 2020
- 2nd Term Examination: March 2021
- 1st Term Examination Result: December 2020
- 2nd Term Examination Result: May 2021
Eligibility Criteria for SRTMUN Distance Education Admission 2020
- A male or female candidate residing in India or abroad who has completed 20 years of age is qualified for admission to the course conducted by the DDE. The Distance/external learner is an adult person who is already engaged in service, business and any occupation and who has been deprived of his education.
Eligibility Criteria for UG/PG Courses
- A candidate who has passed his/her SSC/HSC examination conducted by Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher secondary or other State.
- The candidate who has completed his UG Degree privately and regularly from the recognized colleges and Universities.
- A candidate who has acquired any UG or PG degree from the recognized universities is also eligible for appearing UG and PG in another discipline.
- A candidate who wants to appear for the PG program privately is also eligible for the approved PG courses of this University. There is no maximum age limit for admission.
- A Candidate who has acquired a PG degree in any discipline can appear for the courses in humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce from other universities and Management run by the distance education department.
- There is no need for a Gap Certificate during admission. There is no restriction of the submission of migration certificates. A Candidate can avail facility of dual degree system in one academic year.
- The degree from distance/external education of this university is considered equal to conventional degrees for the central and state Govt. competitive examination and its various sectors.
- A Candidate is not required to produce original T.C. Mark memo or Cast Certificate during the admission of any course.
SRTMUN Distance Education Admission 2020 Application Process
- Registration and admission process is conducted at the Study centers.
- The Directorate of Distance Education (External Mode) advertises admission notice for all the approved programs. Generally the admission process begins in the month of July every year.
- The admission schedule is uploaded on the website and the admissions are conducted accordingly. The admission forms are included in the prospectus and also uploaded on the website www.srtmun.ac.in
- The DD of the fees is accepted in favor of the Finance and Account officer SRTM University, Nanded payable at Nanded.
For details and other conditions refer University website (www.srtmun.ac.in) or call Phone No. 02462-229144
Directorate of Distance Education, Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, (Establishment Year 1994), Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded-431606, (Maharashtra) India, NAAC re-accredited with ‘A’ Grade, Tel.: Tel. No. 02462-229144, E-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org., Website www.srtmun.ac.in