SRM University announces Distance Learning Admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Program for Session 2023, Apply now
SRM University Distance Education Admission 2023 – SRM University has invited online applications from the interested candidates for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses through distance education mode for the academic year 2023
SRM University Distance Education Admission 2023
UG Course – 3 Yrs
- B.A (English)
- B.A (Journalism ond Mass Communication)
- B.Com. (Accounting and Finance)
- B.Com. (Commerce)
- B.Com. (Corporate Secretaryship)
- B.Com. (Information System and Management)
- B.B.A. (Business Administration)
PG Course – 2 Yrs
- M.A (English)
- M.A (Journalism and Mass Communication)
- M.Com. (Commerce)
- M.Sc. (Yoga for Human Excellence)
- Diploma (Yoga for Human Excellence)
- Last Date For Online Application : 31st March 2023
- Last Date For Payment of Tuition Fees : 05th April 2023
- B.A. Journalism and Mass Communication, English, Music & Bharathanatiyam : 10+2/ Intermediate /HSC or equivalent.
- M.A English : B.A.(English) or any degree with English as one of the subjects of study at the graduation level.
- M.A. Journalism & Mass Communication : B.A.(English) or any degree with English as one of the subjects of study at the graduation level.
- M.Sc (Yoga for Human Excellence) : Any degree with any specialization.
- B.Com. : 10+2/ Intermediate /HSC or equivalent.
- M.Com : Any Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 45% marks.
- BBA : 10+2/ Intermediate /HSC or equivalent.
- MBA : Any Bachelor’s degree & candidate should qualify in the entrance test conducted by SRMIST.
- Diploma (Yoga for Human Excellence) : 10+2/ Intermediate /HSC or equivalent.
- Candidates can apply online through the official website https://distanceeducation.srmist.edu.in/
Steps to Fellow:
- Step 1 – Register yourself
- Step 2 – Verify Email
- Step 3 – Fill the Application Form online
- Step 4 – Upload required documents
- Step 5 – Pay Application Fee
- Application Form Fee is Rs. 500/- and it is Non-Refundable.
- The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking or cash payment by generating bank challan.
- Admission to SRM University Distance Learning UG PG Courses will be purely based on performance in the qualifying exam.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website