Admissions to Master of Commerce (Valuation of Real Estate) – Through Distance Mode
Shivaji University – The application forms are invited from the eligible candidates for admissions to the Master of commerce (Valuation of Real Estate) Course for the academic session 2018
Registration for admission begins from: June 2018
Objectives of the Course
After undertaking the Masters of Commerce (Valuation of Real Estate) Course the Student will:
- Appreciate the contribution of subjects like law, economics, town planning, insurance engineering, statistics and environmental science for proper understanding of Valuation.
- Understand the issues like utility, marketability, transferability, scarcity, physical, social, legal and economic considerations in Valuation of land and building.
- Understand the essentials of valuation for various fiscal and non-fiscal purposes
Duration of the course
- The duration of the course is two years 2 months, divided into four semesters.
- There will be Semester end examination in October / November and April/May for all the Semesters.
- Besides that a candidate has to complete the assignments as prescribed by the Centre for Distance Education and submit it to the study centre, prior to the Viva Voce examination.
- Graduation in any faculty / ‘pass’ in examination of AMIE from Institution of Engineers(India) / ‘pass’ in examination of AMIS from Institution of Surveyors (India) and equivalent thereto recognized by Government/ University
- The online Registration & Admission form is available on https://online.shivajiuniversity.in and the link is Registration form for Master of Commerce (Valuation of Real Estate).
- Candidate has to fill up the form, submit it and take a print out of the form. Paste one recent passport size photograph on the space provided and sign the application/registration form and
- Dully filled in application form along with the required documents should be post to the address: The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Shivaji University, Vidyanagar, Kolhapur-416 004, Maharashtra
Documents to be enclosed along with the Registration/Application form
- Duly filled and signed registration form
- Cash Receipt or Demand Draft whichever is applicable.
- Photocopy of final year mark list of graduation degree.
- The envelope should be marked “Registration for Master of Commerce (Valuation of Real Estate) Distance Mode Registration form.
Registration & Admission Fee can be made:
- In cash: By paying relevant cash amount in cash section/counter at Main Building, Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
- By Demand Draft : Candidates willing to send Registration form by courier/post can draw a Demand Draft in favour of “Finance and Accounts Officer, Shivaji University” for the relevant fee amount. The D.D. should be of any nationalized bank of India and payable at Kolhapur, Maharashtra.
For more information visit the University website www.unishivaji.ac.in
Shivaji University Centre for Distance Education
Shivaji University, Vidyanagar, Kolhapur- 416 004. Maharashtra, INDIA., Telephone (EPABX) No.: + 91 – 0231- 2609000, website: https://www.unishivaji.ac.in