Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati B.A PG Diploma and Certificate Courses Admission 2018
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati (RSVT) Directorate of Distance Education invites applications for the following M.A, B.A PG Diploma and Certificate Courses programs of DDE for the academic session 2018-19
About the Vidyapeetha
- The Vidyapeetha was established at Tirupati(A.P) in 1961 by the Govt. of India on the recommendations of the Central Sanskrit Commission as an autonomous body under the name of “Kendriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati society”. Dr. S.Radhakrishnan, the then Vice President of India laid the foundation stone of the Vidyapeetha on 4th January 1962.
- The basic objectives of setting up of the Vidyapeetha is to impart and improve the Sanskrit Pedagogy to accelerate the place of higher Sanskrit learning and to combine the traditional Sanskrit education with modern scientific research.
Applications are available from: 1st week of June 2018
Last Date for receipt of filled in applications without fine: 4th week of August 2018
Last Date for receipt of filled in applications without fine with fine Rs.100/-:2nd week of September 2018
Last Date for receipt of filled in applications without fine with fine Rs.200/-:4th week of September 2018
- Sastri / B.A
- Acharya / M.A
- Certificate course in Sanskrit
- Diploma in Sanskrit
- P.G.Diploma in Yoga Vijnan
Certificate Course in Sanskrit (6 months)
- 13 years with reading and writing ability in Sanskrit (open university system)
Diploma in Sanskrit (1 year)
- Certificate course in Sanskrit of Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati/Samskritha Prathama Diksha of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi/Prak-Sastri +2 or equivalent examination
- Age: 16 years (open university system)
PG Diploma in Yoga Vijnana (1 year)
- Any degree
Prak Sastri (2 years)
- CBSE/S.S.C/O.S.S.C with Sanskrit or without Sanskrit
- Purva Madhyama of Rashtriya Sanskrit Samsthan, New Delhi or Sampoornananda Sanskrit University, Varanasi
- Any examination recognized as equivalent to X class with Sanskrit.
Sastri (3 years)
- Prak/Sastri/+2/Intermediate or equivalent
B.A. (Sanskrit) (3 years)
- Prak-Sastri/+2/Intermediate or equivalent
Acharya M.A (2 years)
- Sastri/B.A. (Sanskrit) or equivalent examination
- Acharya – Rs. 4000/-
- Sastry Rs. 3300/-
- Sastry Computer application Rs. 3500/-
- Prak-sastry Rs 3000/-
- C.S.C Rs. 1000/-
- Diploma Sanskrit: Rs. 1500/-
- Pg Diploma in yoga Rs. 8000/-
- Admission fee Rs. 500/- for all courses
- The Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained from The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati – 517 064. DD for Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only) drawn in favour of The Registrar, RSVP, Tirupati.
- The prospectus and application can be downloaded from the website https://rsvidyapeetha.ac.in and have to attach a demand draft of Rs 200/- in favour of the Registrar, R.S. Vidyapeettha, Tirupati Separately other that the courses fees.
- The filled-in application form along with the required documents should be sent by Registered Post to: The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati – 517507 (A.P.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth Tirupati
Deemed University-Accredited with A+ level by NAAC, Tirupati-517064, Andhra Pradesh, Website https://rsvidyapeetha.ac.in