Punjabi University Distance Education B.Ed. (In Service Teachers) Admission Notice 2018
Punjabi University Distance Education DDE has released notification for admission to Bachelors of Education (B.Ed) Programs for the academic year 2018-19
Last date to Submit Application Form
- Without Late Fee: 4th week of July 2018
- With late Fee of Rs.1500/-: 2nd week of 2018
Duration: Two Year Course (Semester System)
Medium of Instruction: English/Punjabi
Total Seats: 400
|B.Ed. Entrance Exam Preparation Practice Test (Latest updated) – MCQ Questions Bank Software from Previous B.Ed. Entrance Exams Question Papers >> Details|
- Graduation/Post graduation in any subject with 50% marks.
- The university will admit only those candidates who are working as school teacher in Government or Government recognized school within the territorial jurisdiction of the state of Punjab only.
- Candidate will have to submit alongwith the admission form, proof of teaching experience as well as that of being still in service, from their respective schools.
- Candidate must have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education program through face-to -face mode.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Punjabi University, Patiala.
- There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks in favour of SC/ST/OBC candidates. The format of certificate for reserved categories is given in the prospectus.
- Admission (under active consideration of NCTE) will be on basis of merit through counselling.
- At the time of counselling the candidate is required to pay Rs. 1000/- as processing cum counselling fee (non refundable) and after counselling full fee shall be deposited by the candidate.
- Candidate is also required to fill the eligibility form for B.Ed. available on the departmental website.
- Prospectus can be obtained from Enquiry & Information Centre, Punjabi University, Patiala on payment of Rs.500/- at the counter OR by registered post from Department of Distance Education by sending a Demand Draft of Rs.510/- in favour of “Registrar, Punjabi University, Patiala” Payable at Patiala along with self-addressed envelope (12″x 10″ size)
- The Prospectus can also be downloaded from Website www.dccpbi.com, in this case, Demand Draft of Rs.500/- drawn in favour of “Registrar, Punjabi University, Patiala” Payable at Patiala should be sent along with the Admission Form to the Department of Distance Education, Punjabi University, Patiala
- This OMR sheet must be put in a separate envelope. All the applicants must enter corrections information in the OMR sheet
- For General Candidates: (i) Rs.500/- at the Counter; and (ii) Rs.560/- for Post
Punjabi University, Patiala
(Department of Distance Education), Punjabi University, Patiala-147002, (Established Under Punjab Act No.35 of 1961), Phone No.: 0175-3046418, Website www.dccpbi.com