H2 – Punjab University, Chandigarh announces B.Ed. (Correspondence) Admission 2022, Apply Now
Punjab University B.Ed. (Correspondence) Admission 2022 – Punjab University, Chandigarh invites applications for admission to B.Ed. (Correspondence) Program Run by University School of Open Learning for the the academic session 2022-23
- Date of Availability of Online Application Form : 05th August 2022
- Last Date for Registration and Completion of form on the website : 04th September 2022
- Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode : 04th September 2022
- Last date by which the printout of filled application form along with self-attested copies of the documents must reach: 12th September 2022 upto 4.30 p.m.
- Display of Tentative Merit List : 19th September 2022
- Last date for pointing out discrepancies, if any, in the Tentative Merit list by the candidates : 21st September 2022 (till 05:00 P.M.)
- Display of Final Merit List : 22nd September 2022 (05:00P.M.)
- Admission-cum- allotment of Study Centres : 28th to 30th September 2022
The following categories of candidates are eligible to apply for admission.
- Trained in – service teachers in elementary education.
- Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
A person who possesses the following qualifications shall be eligible to join the course:
- The candidates who entered in teaching profession on the basis of Diploma/ Certificate in primary/elementary teacher training and are intended to improve their competence by obtaining degree in secondary teacher training programme can take admission in B.Ed (ODL) programme, provided they have graduation/post graduation degree in humanities/science/social science/commerce with minimum50% marks or degree in engineering/technology with specialization in science and mathematics with minimum 55 % marks
- Candidates who have completed NCTE recognized teacher training programme through face-to-face mode and not in teaching profession are also eligible for admission in B.Ed. ODL programme provided they possess graduation/post graduation degree in humanities/science/social science/commerce with minimum 50% marks or degree in engineering/technology with specialization in science and mathematics with minimum 55 % marks
- In case of students belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ Backward Class/Person with Disabilities (PwD), the requirement of 50 % marks shall be reduced by 5 % provided they have obtained minimum pass marks prescribed by the regulations.
- The candidates are required to follow the steps given below:
- Step 1.Register online at http://usolbed.puchd.ac.in. Note down your login id and password.
- Step 2. Login to your account using your login id and password
- Step 3. Fill your Online application form for admission with necessary details. Upload your latest passport size photograph and signature.
- Step 4. Pay the Online registration fee. The procedure for paying registration fee is explained as under:
- Step 5: Login to your account using your login id and password and take the Printout of the filled application form.
- The Printout of the filled application form will be available after successful payment of fee through online transaction.
- Step 6. Send the Printout of the filled application form along with self-attested photocopies of relevant documents to The Chairperson, University School of Open Learning, Panjab University Chandigarh, PIN 160014, by post immediately.
- For General Category : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/Persons with Disability : Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Admissions to 800 seats in B.Ed.(correspondence) is done on merit based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination only.
For more details and apply please visit the official website