We are today at a point where although we want to achieve a lot of things but can’t since we do not have time for it. It is one of the reasons why there has been such a growth in the number of courses being provided online or thorough correspondence and also for why people have been opting for them.
There is a lot of demand in the market for distance education as it not only makes up for lost time but also because it becomes a lot easy for people to complete the course. This demand has also led to the growth in the number of courses and students pursuing their studies through distance mode.
Popular Post Graduate Distance Education Courses
The correspondence courses can be completed by the student in the same pace as that of the normal courses. There is no difference between the course structure and curriculum regarding the correspondence course from that of a regular course. Only difference being that there is no classroom like atmosphere in these studies. The level of exposure also in terms of these courses is also comparatively very less from that of the regular courses.
Popular Correspondence Courses in India
There are many correspondence programs that are being offered by many institutions and universities. Some of the important Distance learning degree both at the graduate and post graduate level that are being offered are –
At Graduation Level
- B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, Geography
- B.Com in Accounts, Finance, Trading etc.
- BBA (Bachelor’s of Business Administration)
- BCA (Bachelor’s of Computer application)
- B.Lib (Bachelor’s of library science)
At Post Graduation Level
- MBA (Master’s in Business Administration)
- MCA (Master’s in Computer Application)
- M.Sc (Master’s of Science)
- M.Com (Master’s of Commerce)