Pondicherry University Distance Learning UG, PG and MBA Program Admission for 2021-22 Academic Session
Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission – Director of Distance Education, Pondicherry University (PU), Puducherry invites applications for admission into the Undergraduate, Postgraduate and MBA Programs for the academic year 2021-22 through Distance Education Mode.
Courses Offered by DDE Pondicherry University
UG Courses (3 year-Non-Semester)
- B.Com. – Bachelor of Commerce
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
PG Courses (2 year-Non-Semester)
- M.Com – Finance
- MA – Hindi, English, Sociology
MBA Programs (Two Years – Four Semesters)
- MBA – Marketing,
- MBA – Finance,
- MBA – International Business,
- MBA – Human Resource Management,
- MBA – General
Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission Dates 2021
- Admission Open on 01st November 2021
- Last date of submission of online application form: 15th December 2021
Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- For UG Program: Pre-University/ Pre-Degree examination of any recognized University/+2/Intermediate/Senior School Certificate exam or any three year Diploma Course (Polytechnic Conducted by the Central or any State Govt.
- For PG Program: Any Degree from the UGC recognized University under 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or 11+2+2 system of college education.
- For MBA Program: Any Degree from the UGC recognized University under 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or 11+2+2 system of college education
Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission Application Process 2021
- Students can apply online or from DDE link in Pondicherry University Website www.pondiuni.edu.in.
- The application form and Information Brochure can be had free of cost from: The DDE office, Pondicherry University, Puducherry-605014, in person.
- Filled in application form has to be sent to The Director Directorate of Distance Education Pondicherry University Puducherry-605 014.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website