Panjab University USOL announces Entrance Test for Admission to Distance Learning MBA (Executive) Program 2021
Panjab University Distance MBA (Executive) Admission 2021 – Panjab University, Chandigarh invites applications for admission to MBA (Executive) program offered by the University School of Open Learning (USOL) for the Session 2021 through an Entrance Test.
Read the post below for more details on Panjab University Distance MBA (Executive) Admission 2021
Specialization is Offered
- Specialization is Offered in the third and fourth semesters which are:
- Marketing & International Business
- Human Resource Mgt.
- MBA (Executive) Program will be of 2 years duration (4 Semesters).
Panjab University Distance MBA (Executive) Admission 2021 Important Dates
1.Date of Availability of Prospectus and online Form for PU MBA (Executive) 2021 on the website: 02nd July 2021
2. Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Login & Password: 01st August 2021
3. Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State bank of India using website generated challan: 03rd August 2021 up to 3:59 p.m.
4. Last date for deposit of fee through Online Mode: 03rd August 2021
5. Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website after depositing fee: 05th August 2021
6. Availability of Admit Card Online: 10 August 2021
7. Last date for candidates who have not completed their form but have paid their requisite fee by paying late fee of Rs. 500/-: 11th August 2021
8. Date & Time of Entrance Test: 14th August 2021 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
9. Centre for the Entrance Test: Chandigarh; Ludhiana
10. Date of declaration of result: 28th August 2021
11. Date of availability of online Admission Form: Notified later on
Eligibility Criteria for Panjab University Distance MBA (Executive) Admission 2021
- A Bachelor‘s Degree in any discipline of Panjab University or a degree of any other University which has been recognized by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in the aggregate;
- Provided that in case of candidates having Bachelor‘s degree of the University through Modern Indian Language [Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi (Gurmukhi Script)] and/or in a Classical Language (Sanskrit/Persian/Arabic)
- AMIE examination with 50% marks or more after having passed the diploma examination with 60% marks or above and have at least 5 years research/teaching or professional experience.
- Concession of 5% marks will be given in the eligibility requirements for SC/ST/BC/PwD candidates.
Panjab University Distance MBA (Executive) Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application Form will be available on the Panjab University official website http://mbausol.puchd.ac.in
- Prospectus Fee – Rs. 2175/- (General Category)
- Prospectus Fee – Rs.1088/- (SC/ST/PwD Category)
- Admission to the MBA (Executive) Course will be made on the basis of the merit determined by Panjab University. Candidates under various reserved categories and NRI category will compete within their categories on the same criteria
Scheme of Entrance Test
- Entrance Test will be of multiple-choice question type and carry 100% weightage. It consists of and will be of two hours duration consisting of 100 questions.
- Subjects and there will be 25 questions in each section
- Data interpretation and problem solving
- Numerical Ability
- Verbal Ability/ Reasoning
- General English & Comprehension
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website