PU University School of Open Learning Admission 2021 Dates, Eligibility, Application Form
PU USOL Admission 2021 – University School of Open Learning (USOL) affiliated to Panjab University, Chandigarh invites applications for admission into the various undergraduate, postgraduate, Certificate and Advanced Diploma courses for the academic session 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check all the details of PU USOL Admission 2021 like the course offered, application form, eligibility criteria, etc from this page given below.
- Undergraduate Courses : B.A Ist, 3rd , 5th Semester (under 10 + 2 + 3 Scheme), B.Com Ist, 3rd , 5th Semester, Bachelor of Library and Information Science(B.LIS), B.Ed(2 Year Course)[3rd Semester]
- Post Graduate Courses : Master of Arts in (Economics), (Education), (English), (Hindi), (History), (Political Science), (Public Administration), (Punjabi), (Sociology), M.B.A Executive – 3rd Semester, Master of Commerce
- Advance Diploma Courses : Advance Diploma in (Computer Applications) (Disaster Management & Corporate Security), (Educational Management and Leadership), (Guidance & Counselling), (Human Rights & Duties), (Health, Family Welfare and Population Education), (Library Automation & Networking), (Mass Communication), (Photography), (Statistics), (Social Work)
- Certificate Course : Certificate Course in Vivekananda Studies(Annual), Certificate Course in Women Studies(Annual) Certificate course in corporate security, safety and fire protection Management (6 Weeks)
PU USOL Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Online Admission Form : 1st September 2021 (Wednesday)
- Last Date for Online Admission Form : 15th November 2021 (Monday)
- Last Date for Deposit of Fee through Post Office : 15th November 2021 (Monday)
- Last Date for Deposit of Fee through Online Mode : 15th November, 2021 (Monday)
- Last date for Completing online admission process :18th November, 2021 (Thursday)
- Last date for sending hard copy of Online Admission cum Examination form with (along with documents) to USOL : 22nd November, 2021 (Monday)
Eligibility Criteria for PU USOL Admission 2021
- For UG & Certificate Courses : Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- For PG & Advanced Diploma Courses : Passed Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in any discipline from a recognized University
- For more details on eligibility criteria, selection process visit the University Website https://usol.puchd.ac.in/
PU USOL Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://usol.puchd.ac.in/
- Fill the online Admission Form carefully mentioning the category against which you seek admission. Check the eligibility condition/s of the course for which you are seeking admission and if you fulfill the eligibility condition/s then only fill the form
- Download and Print the filled Admission Application form send printed copy of Admission Application form along with required documents to The Chairperson, University School of Open Learning, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014
- Send printed copy of Admission PG Diploma Application form along with required documents to The Chairperson, University School of Open Learning, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 through registered post latest by September 15, 2021.
- For more information regarding eligibility, application procedure etc. visit USOL Panjab University website https://usol.puchd.ac.in
- For General Candidates : Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST/Person with Disability) Candidates : Rs. 150/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online Internet banking / Debit Card/Credit Card/Post Office Challan
- UG Admission will be based on the merit based on marks obtained at 10+2 level.
- PG Admission will be based on merit based on marks obtained at graduation level. Panjab University Reservation Policy will be followed.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website