Panjab University USOL announces Entrance Test for Admission to Distance Learning MBA (Executive) Program 2021
Panjab University Distance MBA (Executive) Admission 2021 – Panjab University, Chandigarh invites applications for admission to MBA (Executive) program offered by the University School of Open Learning (USOL) for the Session 2021 through an Entrance Test.
Read the post below for more details on Panjab University Distance MBA (Executive) Admission 2021.
- The curriculum of MBA (Executive) through distance mode is relevant to the changing business scenario and caters to the needs of all the aspiring learners, especially the working executives. (The detailed curriculum is available on the Panjab University web site http://puchd.ac.in/syllabus.php)
- The students are given the choice of opting any one Specialization in the third and fourth semesters which are:
- Group A: Marketing & International Business
- Group B: Finance
- Group C: Human Resource Management
- The MBA (Executive) Programme shall be of 2 years duration (4 Semesters).
Panjab University Distance MBA (Executive) Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Date of Availability of Prospectus and online Form for PU MBA (Executive) – 2021 on the website : 02nd July 2021 (Friday)
- Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Login & Password : 01st August 2021 (Sunday)
- Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State bank of India using website generated challan : 03rd August 2021 (Tuesday) upto 3:59 p.m.
- Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode : 03rd August 2021 (Tuesday)
- Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website after depositing fee : 05th August 2021 (Thursday)
- Availability of Admit Card Online : 10th August 2021 (Tuesday)
- Last date for candidates who have not completed their form but have paid their requisite fee, can complete their form (10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) by paying late fee of Rs. 500/- : 11th August 2021 (Wednesday)
- Date & Time of Entrance Test : 14th August 2021 (Saturday) 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Centre for the Entrance Test : 1. Chandigarh, 2. Ludhiana (If the number of candidates exceeds 40).
- Date of declaration of result : 28th August 2021
- Date of availability of online Admission Form at https://mbausol.puchd.ac.in : Notified later on
Eligibility Criteria for Panjab University Distance MBA (Executive) Admission 2021
- A Bachelor‘s Degree in any discipline of Panjab University or a degree of any other University which has been recognized by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in the aggregate;
- Provided that in case of candidates having Bachelor‘s degree of the University through Modern Indian Language [Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi (Gurmukhi Script)] and/or in a Classical Language (Sanskrit/Persian/Arabic) or degree of any other University obtained in the same manner recognized by the Syndicate, 50% marks in the aggregate shall be calculated by taking into account full percentage of marks in all the papers in Language excluding the additional optional paper, English and the elective subject taken together.
- A pass in final examination conducted by the (a) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England (b) Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England and (c) Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- AMIE examination with 50% marks or more after having passed the diploma examination with 60% marks or above and have at least 5 years research/teaching or professional experience.
- Concession of 5% marks will be given in the eligibility requirements for SC/ST/BC/PwD candidates.
Panjab University Distance MBA (Executive) Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application Form will be available on the Panjab University official website http://mbausol.puchd.ac.in
- Prospectus Fee : Rs. 2175/- (General Category)
- Prospectus Fee : Rs.1088/- (SC/ST/PwD Category)
Panjab University Distance MBA (Executive) Admission 2021 Admission Process
- Admission will be made on the basis of the merit determined by Panjab University. Candidates under various reserved categories and NRI category will compete within their categories on the same criteria
- The candidates who have qualified the Entrance Test have to submit duly filled Online Admission-cum-Examination Form, as per the guidelines displayed on the above-said website.
- Every candidate must indicate in her/his Online Admission-cum-Examination Form the reserved category/ies for which s/he wants to apply
Scheme of Entrance Test
- The Entrance Test will be of multiple-choice question type and carry 100% weightage. It consists of and will be of two hours duration consisting of 100 questions.
- The question will be asked from the following subjects and there will be 25 questions in each section
- Data interpretation and problem solving
- Numerical Ability
- Verbal Ability/ Reasoning
- General English & Comprehension
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website