Odisha State Open University Sambalpur announces Diploma and Certificate Program Admission for Session 2022, Apply now
OSOU Diploma and Certificate Courses Admission – Odisha State Open University (OSOU) Sambalpur invites applications for admission to Diploma and Certificate Program for the academic Session 2022-23.
Diploma & Certificate Courses Offered
- Diploma Program (1 Year Duration) – Diploma in Management; Diploma in Computer Applications; Diploma in Cyber Security; Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development; Diploma in Disaster Management; Diploma in Accounting; Diploma in Functional Hindi & Translation; Diploma in Odia Language and Communication; Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication; Diploma in Rural Development
- Certificate Programme (Six Month Duration) – Certificate in Soft Skill & IT Skill; Certificate in Journalism and Mass Communication; Certificate in Rural Development; Certificate in Communication Skills; Certificate in Translation (English-Odia); Certificate in Digital Library
OSOU Diploma and Certificate Courses Admission Dates
- Admission for Online Program Starts from 19th January 2022
- Last Date of Admission is 19th February 2022
OSOU Diploma and Certificate Courses Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates should have passed +2 or Equivalent Examination.
- Age Limit: No Restrictions
OSOU Diploma and Certificate Courses Admission Application Process 022
- Apply online through the Odisha State Open University Website: www.osou.ac.in
- Soft copy of the Student Handbook and Prospectus is available on the official website. Upload passport size photographs along with eligibility certificates.
- General Instructions for filling-up the online admission form are available at the Odisha State Open University website
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website