NIRDPR Hyderabad announces Admission to Distance learning Post Graduate Diploma in Tribal Development Management Program 2022 (11th Batch)
NIRDPR Distance Education PGDTDM Admission – The National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD-PR) Hyderabad invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to 18-months Post Graduate Diploma in Tribal Development Management (PGDTDM) Batch 11th (2022-23) in Distance Mode for the session commencing from January 2022.
NIRDPR Distance Education PGDTDM Admission Dates 2022
- Online Application Process: Ongoing
- The last date for filling the online application is 15th January 2022
NIRDPR Distance Education PGDTDM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A Graduate degree in any discipline from a UGC recognized University. For foreign applicants, the degree of their University should be recognized by their Government and their competence in English should be ensured.
NIRDPR Distance Education PGDTDM Admission Application Process 2022
- Information Brochure can be downloaded from NIRD&PR’s Website www.nird.org.in/pgdtdm.aspx.
- The filled-in online Application accompanied by a payment gateway for Rs.500/- (for Gen/OBC) & Rs.300/- (for SC/ST/PH candidates) towards Application Fee along with attested copies of the required Certificates as mentioned in the Application Form should be uploaded through online process.
- Rs. 10,000/- (for Gen/OBC) &Rs. 9,000/- (for SC/ST/PH), to be deposited through online in two equal installments at the commencement of first and second Semester
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website