Nalanda Open University announces Admission to Distance Learning UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate Program for Session 2021
Nalanda Open University Admissions 2021 – Nalanda Open University, Patna invites application for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma and Certificate Courses for the academic year 2021-22.
Candidates can check the complete information of Nalanda Open University Admission 2021 such as the course offered, application process, eligibility criteria, dates and more from the page below.
- UG Courses – B.A. (Hons), B.Com (Hons), B.Sc (Hons), BCA, BBA & B.LIS etc.
- PG Courses – M.A, M.Sc., M.Com, MCA MBA, MJMC, MLIS
- Diploma/ Certificate Courses – Diploma & Certificate Courses
Nalanda Open University Admissions 2021 Important Dates
- Online Admission Process: Ongoing
- Last Date for Filling up Online Admission Form: 30th May 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Nalanda Open University Admissions 2021
- UG & Certificate, Diploma Courses: Passed 10 + 2/Intermediate in any stream from any recognized Board.
- PG Courses: Passed Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in any discipline from a recognized University
- For more details on eligibility criteria, selection process visit the University Website http://www.nalandaopenuniversity.com/
Nalanda Open University Admissions 2021 Application Process
- Online registration details are available on the University website www.nalandaopenuniversity.com and www.nou.ac.in
- Candidates seeking online admission to various courses of Nalanda Open University are required to first register online.
- Application Fee – Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online mode
- Admission will be based on merit based & qualified examinations.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website