Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) DDE B.Ed Distance Education 2019
MANUU BEd Admission 2019 (Distance Mode) – Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad invites application for admission to the Bachelor of Education Program through Distance Mode in Urdu Medium for the session 2019-20.
B.Ed. (DM) Program
- The Bachelor of Education (DM) Programme of MANUU aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage
- The Program Also provides opportunities of sharing experiences gained by teachers. It enables teachers to select and organize learning experiences according to the requirement of learners.
- In addition, it provides knowledge and develops in them an understanding of areas such as educational evaluation, school management, etc.
- The B.Ed. Program Structure will be as per NCTE B.Ed. Curriculum Framework-2014. The same shall be provided to the candidates in the form of Program Guide at the time of Admission
- The minimum duration of the program is two years. However, the maximum period allowed for completion of the programme will be Five years
Medium of Instruction: Urdu
MANUU Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Issue of Admission Notification 20th Jan. 2019
- Last date of submission of forms (On-line) 28th Feb. 2019
- Date & Time of Entrance test 17th March 2019 (2.00-4.00 PM)
- Declaration of Result 31st March 2019
- Document Verification / Counseling 08th April to 22nd April, 2019
- Workshop Activities 6 days during August- Sept. 2019
- Counseling Session 12 days during August – Sept. 2019
- Annual Examinations Dec. 2019 – Jan. 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for MANUU Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019
- Candidates with at least fifty percent marks either in the UGC recognized university three years Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity. Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme and
- The following categories are eligible to be the students of B.Ed. (ODL):
- Trained in-service teachers in elementary education; the clauses 1 & 2 are subject to change from time to time as per NCTE regulations (or)
- Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
- Admission shall be done on the basis of the Score/ Rank obtained in the Entrance Test conducted by MANUU
- The candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form through online only
- The reservation for SC/ST/OBC and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Govt/State Govt, whichever is applicable.
- The Entrance Test will be held on the date mentioned in the advertisement Hall tickets will be uploaded on MANUU website; www.manuu.ac.in for appearing in the Entrance Test. Mere allowing candidates to take Entrance Test would not amount to acceptance of their eligibility for admission to B.Ed. (DM)
- The final admission to the program shall be subject to their rank in the merit list of the Entrance Test and production of proof of their eligibility at the time of Admission Counseling of B.Ed. (DM).
- The number of seats of each is limited to 50 only.
List of Entrance Test Centers:
- Entrance Test shall be held in the following Cities. The candidates can select the Centre as per his/her Convenience – Hyderabad, Pune, Asansol, Patna, Srinagar, Jammu, Delhi, Bhopal, Bangalore and Aurangabad
- Please note that it is not necessary that the candidate shall have to take admission in the respective Entrance Test Centre
- The Venue of the Exam Centre will be shown in the Hall Ticket
- The fee of two years B.Ed. (DM) program is Rs. 27,000/-(Including exam fee of Rs.2000/-). Once the candidate gets the provisional admission, he/she has to submit the program fee through online mode
- The fee has to be paid within a prescribed time which shall be communicated at the time of admission counseling
- In case, the candidate fails to pay the fee in the prescribed time, his/her admission will be deemed to be cancelled and the seat will be filled with another candidate
MANUU Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019 Application Process
- Online application forms are available on University website – www.manuu.ac.in.
- The original documents shall be verified at the time of admission, if selected. The candidate has to pay registration fee only through online mode only while filling-up the application form.
- The registration fee details are:
For General Category: Rs.1, 000/-
For OBC/SC/ST/PWD: Rs.600/-
- Registration fee once paid shall not be refunded. However, in case of failed transaction, university may refund the excess fee received after verifying the claim.
Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad
(A Central University estd by an Act of Parliament in 1998), Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500032, Andhra Pradesh, Tel 040-23008402/03/04, Fax 040-23008311, Toll Free No 1800-425-2958, Website www.manuu.ac.in