Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) announces Distance Learning UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate Programs Admission 2021
MKU Distance Education Admission 2021 – Madurai Kamaraj University, Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) invites applications for admission into UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate Programs for the academic session 2021-22.
Candidates can check details on MKU Distance Education Admission 2021 such as the course offered, application process, eligibility criteria and more from the page below.
- UG Courses : 3-years B.A. Economics, B.A. History, B.A. English, B.A. Journalism and Mass Communication, B.A. Political Science, B.A. Public Administration, B.A. Tamil, B.A. Sociology, B.Com., B.B.A., B.C.A., B.L.I.Sc. (Library Science) (1 year) & B.Ed. (2 years)
- PG Courses : 2-years M.A. Economics, M.A. History, M.A. English, M.A. Journalism and Mass Communication, M.A. Political Science, M.A. Public Administration, M.A. Tamil, M.A. Sociology, M.Com., M.B.A., M.C.A., M.L.I.Sc. (Library Science) (1 year)
- PG Diploma Courses : PGD in Entrepreneurship Development, Hospital Management, Journalism & Mass Communication, Management, Marketing Management, NGO Management, Personnel Management & Industrial Relations, Public Relations Management, International Business Management, Indian Stock Market, Retail Management, Human Resource Management etc.
- Diploma Courses : Yoga, Child Care and Creche Management, Disaster Management, Computer Animation, Digital Pre-press, Computer Application, Catering Operation,Front Office and Accommodation Management, Food and Beverage Service, Astronomy and AstroPhysics,, Pisciculture, Medical Laboratory Techniques & Management, Forensic Biology etc.
- Certificate Courses : Library & Information Science, Child Psychology, Sericulture, Mushroom Culture, Vermiculture, Safety in Research and Clinical Laboratories, Gene Silencing, Communicative English, Nano Biology, French etc
MKU Distance Education Admission 2021 Important Date
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form for all Programmes : To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for MKU Distance Education Admission 2021
- For UG, Diploma & Certificate Courses : Pass in H.S.C. +2 Exam or any other equivalent exam from any recognized Board.
- For PG & PG Diploma Courses : Bachelor’s degree from any recognised University.
- Passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com Honours Degree examination of a recognised University or a degree recognised University or equivalent thereto with at least 45% percent marks in the aggregate.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website https://mkuniversity.ac.in/dde/
MKU Distance Education Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the official Website https://mkuniversity.ac.in/dde/
- The candidates desirous to seek admission are required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Read all the instructions regarding filling up online forms, and admission to the courses are detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website.
- Candidates have to be very careful while filling the application form and must submit it along with the enclosures. Candidates can submit the application fees through post or in person as per their preferences.
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit of qualification examinations.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website