Kerala University, School of Distance Education Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses Admission 2021-22
Kerala University Distance Education Admission – School of Distance Education, University of Kerala (IDEKU) invites applications for admission to Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) Programs for the academic session 2021-22
The School offers 26 Programs, both UG and PG through distance mode of learning. The medium of instruction for all courses is English School of Distance Education except for certain language courses.
UG Programs (6 Semesters)
- B.A. Economics, B.A. English, B.A. Hindi, B.A. History, B.A. Malayalam, B.A. Political Science, B.A. Sociology, BBA, B.Com, BCA, B LISc. (2 Semesters) (1 year), B.Sc. Computer Science, B.Sc. Mathematics
PG Programs (4 Semesters)
- M.A. Political Science, M.A. Public Administration, M.A. Economics, M.A. English, M.A. Hindi, M.A. History, M.A. Malayalam, M.A. Sociology, M.Com (Finance), MLISc (2 Semesters) (1 year), M.Sc. Computer Science, M.Sc. Mathematics & MBA
Kerala University Distance Education Admission Dates 2021
- Online registration starts on 31st October 2021
- Closure of online registration: 15th December 2021
- Hard copies should reach the office of the School of Distance Education on or before 15th December 2021
Kerala University Distance Education Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
For UG Courses
- Passed 10 + 2/Intermediate in any stream from any recognized Board. Candidates should have passed the Pre-degree exam of the University of Kerala/Higher Secondary/VHSE/AISSCE/ ISE examination with any subject or any examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
For PG Courses
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in any discipline from a recognized University
- Candidates should have passed the Pre-degree Examination of this University or Higher Secondary VHSE/ AISSCE/lSE Examination with Mathematics as one of the Optional Subject or any exam recognized as equivalent thereto.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website http://ideku.net/
Kerala University Distance Education Admission Application Process 2021
- Students seeking admission shall apply on-line only. On-line registration facility for admission is provided through www.ideku.net or www.sde.keralauniversity.ac.in.
- Candidates residing in a foreign country have to submit a DD for Rs. 265/- in addition. Each Bank Draft amount should carry an additional amount of Rs. 10/- as service charge
- Applications duly filled in should be sent to The Director, School of Distance Education, University of Kerala, Kariavattom Campus, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 581 by registered post with acknowledgement due in a cover superscribed ‘Application for Admission.
- Application fee for all Courses – Rs. 265/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online mode / E-Challan / Demand Draft mode
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit of qualification examinations or merit in the entrance examination/interview conducted by the University.
- Admission is granted only on satisfactory fulfillment of the eligibility conditions regarding basic qualifications and the submission of relevant documents prescribed in the prospectus
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website