Institute of Rail Transport New Delhi Announces Distance Education Diploma Courses Admission 2022, Apply Now
IRT Distance Education Diploma Courses Admission 2022 – Institute of Rail Transport (IRT), New Delhi, invites applications for admission to its Management Diploma Courses through distance learning mode for the academic session 2022.
Interested candidates can check all the details of IRT Distance Education Diploma Courses Admission 2022 like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from the page below.
- Transport Economics and Management
- Multi-Modal Transport (Containerization & Logistical Management)
- Rail Transport & Management
- Last Date for Receipt of Application is 28th February 2022
- The Institute will remain closed on Saturdays, Sunday & Gazetted Holidays
- Graduate or Three Years Diploma in any Disciplines from any recognized University /Institute /State Govt. with relaxation to Central /State Govt. employees/Armed Services Personnel (Serving and Retired), these candidates should have completed Senior Secondary School with three year working experience.
- Prospectus and admission form is also available online at www.irt.indiarailways.gov.in
- The Prospectus for all the Diploma Courses can be obtained from the institute on payment of Rs.150/- each by Cash or by post by remittance through crossed Demand Draft in Favour of the Institute of Rail Transport and payable at New Delhi along with an envelope (11″x 5″) self-addressed to write their names and addresses and course name at the back of the demand draft when apply for prospectus etc.
- Refer prospectus for details, on payment of Rs.200/- including postal charges by Demand Draft in favour of Institute of Rail Transport payable at New Delhi
- The course fee for online Admission is Rs.6500/-
- Present fees for the course including the exam fee is Rs.7000/- (for each course)
- Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Secunderabad, Lucknow, Guwahati, and Bhubaneswar (Subject to sufficient number of students appearing in any centre)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website