Indian Society for Training and Development announces Admission to Distance Learning PG Diploma in Training and Development Program 2022 (86th Batch), Apply now
ISTD Distance Education PG Diploma Admission – The Indian Society for Training and Development (ISTD), New Delhi announces admission to Distance Learning PG Diploma in Training and Development Program for 86th Batch commencing from 1st February, 2022
ISTD Distance Education PG Diploma Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date for Receiving Completed Applications: 31st January 2022
- Course – 86th Batch commencing from: 01st February 2022
ISTD Distance Education PG Diploma Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Graduate of a recognized University or its equivalent recognized.
- Post Graduate or equivalent PG Diploma in any discipline (Experience not essential)
- Professional Degree holder like BE/B.Tech, MBBS, CAIB, ACA, AICWA, MEd etc (Experience not essential)
- Students of final semester awaiting final results can also apply. They shall be given provisional admission.
- For Armed Forces Personnel & their Spouses, Ex-serviceman/ Central / State / Police / ParaMilitary Forces Personnel and Senior Citizen Candidates.
ISTD Distance Education PG Diploma Admission Application Process
- Eligible candidates Admission form can be downloaded from the website www.istd.in
- And application processing fee & course fee as by DD drawn in favour of “ISTD Diploma Programme” payable at New Delhi (or) through Razorpay.
- The request should be addressed to Mr. R Raghu Raman, Manager, Indian Society for Training & Development, B-23, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016
- Application Processing Fee: Rs. 500/- + 18% GST
- Mode of Payment: Through online or offline mode.
For complete details and to apply, please visit at ISTD website