Indian Society for Training and Development announces Admission to Distance Learning PG Diploma in Training and Development Program 2023 (89th Batch), Apply now
ISTD Distance Education PG Diploma Admission 2023 – The Indian Society for Training and Development (ISTD), New Delhi announces admission to Distance Learning PG Diploma in Training and Development Program for 89th Batch commencing from 1st January 2023
ISTD Distance Education PG Diploma Admission 2023
- Last Date for Receiving Completed Applications: 15th December 2022
- Course – 89th Batch commencing from: 01st January 2023
- Graduate of a recognized University or its equivalent recognized.
- Post Graduate or equivalent PG Diploma in any discipline (Experience not essential)
- Professional Degree holder like BE/B.Tech, MBBS, CAIB, ACA, AICWA, MEd etc (Experience not essential)
- Students of final semester awaiting final results can also apply. They shall be given provisional admission.
- For Armed Forces Personnel & their Spouses, Ex-serviceman/ Central / State / Police / ParaMilitary Forces Personnel and Senior Citizen Candidates.
- Eligible candidates Admission form can be downloaded from the website www.istd.in
- And application processing fee & course fee as by DD drawn in favour of “ISTD Diploma Programme” payable at New Delhi (or) through Razorpay.
- The request should be addressed to Mr. R Raghu Raman, Manager, Indian Society for Training & Development, B-23, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016
- Application Processing Fee: Rs. 500/- + 18% GST
- Mode of Payment: Through online or offline mode.
For complete details and to apply, please visit at ISTD website