Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) Mumbai announces Diploma in Packaging through Correspondence (DPC) – 27th Batch 2022-23
IIP Mumbai Distance Education Diploma Admission – Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP), Mumbai invites applications for admission to 18 months full-time Diploma in Packaging through Correspondence for the academic session 2022-23
Read on for more details on IIP Mumbai Distance Education Diploma In Packaging Admission 2022.
IIP Mumbai Distance Education Diploma Admission Dates 2022
- Last date to apply : 31st December 2021
IIP Mumbai Distance Education Diploma Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Graduates in Science, Engineering, Technology, Commerce and Arts from UGC recognized University / Diploma from recognized technical board in Engineering / Technology are eligible for the course.
- Candidates should have minimum one year Industrial Experience in the operational areas like Production, Purchase, Marketing, Quality Control etc.
IIP Mumbai Distance Education Diploma Admission Application Process 2022
- Application form along with Prospectus and Syllabus can be obtained from any centers of Indian Institute of Packaging by paying Rs. 250/- only by DD in favor of Indian Institute of Packaging.
- The application forms should be sent directly to the “Indian Institute of Packaging, Mumbai” along with the fee by Demand Draft in favor of Indian Institute of Packaging, payable at Mumbai.
- The application form can also be downloaded from website https://www.iip-in.com/
- Selection process through Entrance Examination at Ahmedabad, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, and Delhi; the admission to this Program will be done according to the following two steps:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website