IGNOU announces admission to Diploma Program for July 2023 Session
IGNOU Diploma Program Admission July 2023 – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), one of the leading Universities in India offers high-quality teaching through the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode. The Open University offers high-quality, innovative and need-based programs at different levels.
IGNOU Diploma Programs are offered in different streams as given below.
Diploma Program Offered by IGNOU
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)
- Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education (DNHE)
- Diploma in Panchayat Level Administration and Development (DPLAD)
- Diploma in Event Management (DEVMT)
- Diploma in Tourism Studies (DTS)
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English (DCE)
- Diploma in Urdu Language (DUL)
- Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits & Vegetables (DVAPFV)
- Diploma in Dairy Technology (DDT)
- Diploma in Meat Technology (DMT)
- Diploma in Watershed Management (DWM)
- Diploma in Horticulture (DHORT)
- Diploma in Women‘s Empowerment and Development (DWED)
- Diploma in HIV and Family Education (DAFE)
- Diploma in Business Process Outsourcing Finance and Accounting (DBPOFA)
- Diploma in Modern Office Practice (DMOP)
- Diploma in Paralegal Practice (DIPP)
- Diploma in Aquaculture (DAQ)
- Diploma in Retailing (DIRIL)
- Diploma in Teaching German as a Foreign Language (DTG)
- Diploma in Nursing Administration (DNA)
- Diploma in Critical Care Nursing (DCCN)
- Diploma in Theatre Arts (DTH)
- Diploma in Value Education (DPVE)
- Diploma in Smart City Development and Management (DSCDM)
IGNOU Diploma Program Admission July 2023 Application Process
- The applicants can submit the forms through online mode only at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
Steps for filling Online Application Form
- Download the Information Brochure July 2023 and read it carefully.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the “LOGIN” button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the “LOGIN” button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, program details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph(less than 100 KB) and Signature(less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference
- Last date: 30th June, 2023
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
(The People’s University), Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, Website www.ignou.ac.in